JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Theres so many aspects to this story it not even funny. When those who are standing around with thier hands out no longer have the government putting something in it, they will rebel. And not only at the "government" but since they have no more income they will turn on you!!! They have to eat, many will still need thier "fix" and anyone visibly displaying the smallest form of "wealth" (i.e. a car, a house, food, etc...) will become a target.

So the article is about much more than the Social Security Admin...

what I found interesting was that the bid was for .357 Sig. I wasn't aware the .gov used that caliber.

makes me wonder if they are trying to influence the ammo market even more than the election will

A few years ago I went into the Social Security Office in Salem. I walked right by an armed Security Officer. I asked the lady at the counter what was up with the armed officer; she said that they have had them since 911 because of the airplanes flying into the towers. So I asked the obvious stupid question; So an armed security officer is going to stop a plane from flying into the building? How does that work? She chuckled and said, yeah, I know.

On a side note, I was at the range qualifying a few years ago when I heard full auto gun fire coming from a few burms over. I asked my instructor who the heck that was. He said it was the IRS. I was really suprised, so you know I had to go check out their toys. Man do those federal boys have some nice hardware. Now I know why I have to pay such high taxes.

I loved the part, in the story link, where it describes the bullets as, "Hollow point bullets are designed to expand as they enter the body, causing maximum damage by tearing apart internal organs." Then later, instead of saying hollow point bullets, it asks, "Why hollow point bullets that are designed to tear apart internal organs are needed for practice on paper targets....." I almost expected to read about "high-capacity, semi-automatic, assault rifles..........." :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top