JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All I have a hornady LNL ez eject. I have been trying for two months to try and find a shell plate #45 to reload 45acp which is why I purchased the thing. I have called hornady 5 times and they have no idea when they will have any. Does anyone have a place online I can order from they all seem to be out of stock, or does anyone have an extra they are willing to sell?

All I have a hornady LNL ez eject. I have been trying for two months to try and find a shell plate #45 to reload 45acp which is why I purchased the thing. I have called hornady 5 times and they have no idea when they will have any. Does anyone have a place online I can order from they all seem to be out of stock, or does anyone have an extra they are willing to sell?

Look on ebay. I have had good luck there.

You can also get shellplates for the previous L-N-L press and send them to hornady to be cut for the EZ-eject l-n-l 10.00 per plate.Or if you know a machinist they can do it for you.
Buy used shellplates and doing that could save you cash.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top