JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All I have a hornady LNL ez eject. I have been trying for two months to try and find a shell plate #45 to reload 45acp which is why I purchased the thing. I have called hornady 5 times and they have no idea when they will have any. Does anyone have a place online I can order from they all seem to be out of stock, or does anyone have an extra they are willing to sell?

All I have a hornady LNL ez eject. I have been trying for two months to try and find a shell plate #45 to reload 45acp which is why I purchased the thing. I have called hornady 5 times and they have no idea when they will have any. Does anyone have a place online I can order from they all seem to be out of stock, or does anyone have an extra they are willing to sell?

Look on ebay. I have had good luck there.

You can also get shellplates for the previous L-N-L press and send them to hornady to be cut for the EZ-eject l-n-l 10.00 per plate.Or if you know a machinist they can do it for you.
Buy used shellplates and doing that could save you cash.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top