JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to everyone for their input and good wishes in this thread and for the ones via e-mail and PM.

From the list of ones up for sale I have decided to keep the S&W Pro Series 686 SSR and the Kahr K40 Elite '98. The 686SSR is simply one of the best revolvers I have ever shot and I just love steel Kahr pistols.

I am going to miss some of these guns but I feel it will be worth it. You can bet your *** that every time this kid acts up I will be showing him a pic of these guns I had to part with to get him. :D :p

One day they might surprise you with one of the ones you sell as a b-day gift.

Thanks to everyone for their input and good wishes in this thread and for the ones via e-mail and PM.

From the list of ones up for sale I have decided to keep the S&W Pro Series 686 SSR and the Kahr K40 Elite '98. The 686SSR is simply one of the best revolvers I have ever shot and I just love steel Kahr pistols.

I am going to miss some of these guns but I feel it will be worth it. You can bet your *** that every time this kid acts up I will be showing him a pic of these guns I had to part with to get him. :D :p

Good choice on the SSR. Very nice weapon, one of my favorites from the line. It will last forever and might be Little Blue's first handgun?

(You did know that a little blue is the world's smallest Penguin?)

Little Blue.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top