JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to everyone for their input and good wishes in this thread and for the ones via e-mail and PM.

From the list of ones up for sale I have decided to keep the S&W Pro Series 686 SSR and the Kahr K40 Elite '98. The 686SSR is simply one of the best revolvers I have ever shot and I just love steel Kahr pistols.

I am going to miss some of these guns but I feel it will be worth it. You can bet your *** that every time this kid acts up I will be showing him a pic of these guns I had to part with to get him. :D :p

One day they might surprise you with one of the ones you sell as a b-day gift.

Thanks to everyone for their input and good wishes in this thread and for the ones via e-mail and PM.

From the list of ones up for sale I have decided to keep the S&W Pro Series 686 SSR and the Kahr K40 Elite '98. The 686SSR is simply one of the best revolvers I have ever shot and I just love steel Kahr pistols.

I am going to miss some of these guns but I feel it will be worth it. You can bet your *** that every time this kid acts up I will be showing him a pic of these guns I had to part with to get him. :D :p

Good choice on the SSR. Very nice weapon, one of my favorites from the line. It will last forever and might be Little Blue's first handgun?

(You did know that a little blue is the world's smallest Penguin?)

Little Blue.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads