JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased a brand new Glock 22 in 40 cal. I want to put a laser pointer on it and am not sure which one I should get. My Glock is s 3rd gen model. I don't want to spend more than $150 and like the Crimson Trace line but I DONT want a rear mounted laser. I am hoping to find one that mounts to the front of the gun. I see the DS121 but am hoping to get one that a little better than that. Doesn't have to be Crimson Trace either.. Seems like they are all discontinued and are moving to the rear mounted laser grip style

Scratch my original post as I just layed down twice the money I wanted too, and ordered a Lasermax lms1141-p. My question is that since this a guide rod laser, what activates it when you want it on? I cant find anywhere that explains this...

Scratch my original post as I just layed down twice the money I wanted too, and ordered a Lasermax lms1141-p. My question is that since this a guide rod laser, what activates it when you want it on? I cant find anywhere that explains this...
I have one of those and could never get it to zero since there is no adjustment. Activation is usually via a new slidelock,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top