JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, Northwest Firearms. We are Warne, a leading manufacturer of precision scope mounts and shooting accessories, with our factory located right here in the Pacific Northwest. For over three decades, we have proudly produced top-quality scope mounts in Tualatin, Oregon, adhering to our commitment to manufacturing excellence in the USA.

We have joined as a supporting vendor and hope to participate in the forum and help by answering questions and sharing photos and videos. We are gun guys like you who enjoy shooting sports.

We would love to hear from you who use our products, have heard of our products, and especially those who have not heard of our products and, when you hear our name, think we manufacture winches. That would be Warn, not Warne.

Many shooters will spend $800 on a rifle and another $800 on a scope and then spend $19.99 on a set of rings and wonder why they have to re-zero every 15-20 shots or they question their shooting ability. We provide "Confidence in every shot!"

For those who sign up for our newsletter, we are running a 20% off sitewide coupon until July 9th. WarneScopeMounts.com

We look forward to actively participating in the community by sharing photos and knowledge.

Last Edited:
welcome-to-the-family.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Hello, Northwest Firearms. We are Warne, a leading manufacturer of precision scope mounts and shooting accessories, with our factory located right here in the Pacific Northwest. For over three decades, we have proudly produced top-quality scope mounts in Tualatin, Oregon, adhering to our commitment to manufacturing excellence in the USA.

We have joined as a supporting vendor and hope to participate in the forum and help by answering questions and sharing photos and videos. We are gun guys like you who enjoy shooting sports.

We would love to hear from you who use our products, have heard of our products, and especially those who have not heard of our products and, when you hear our name, think we manufacture wenches. That would be Warn, not Warne.

Many shooters will spend $800 on a rifle and another $800 on a scope and then spend $19.99 on a set of rings and wonder why they have to re-zero every 15-20 shots or they question their shooting ability. We provide "Confidence in every shot!"

For those who sign up for our newsletter, we are running a 20% off sitewide coupon until July 9th. WarneScopeMounts.com

We look forward to actively participating in the community by sharing photos and knowledge.

I don't rightly know for sure, but I'd imagine manufacturing wenches might be a lucrative side hustle, especially so if you could make them of the saucy variety. Things to think about...

:s0092:

Good to see y'all on the forum! Welcome!
Warne scope rings are on most of my long guns, and they are perfect for my applications. Never once had to re-zero one of them. When using rings from other manufacturers I've often found myself off target at the range on subsequent trips and had to re-zero the things…..

It's rather obvious that I need more Warne products!

Welcome to the party, for as long as it lasts at least.

EDIT: Just signed up for the newsletter and emailed a request for advice on a scope-mount for a rather specialized unique application.

Last Edited:
Love Warne rings and mounts. Love the Maxima line too, so easy to install and solid. Have 2 Xskel mounts and they are awesome for a great price. The only mount I don't like is the V40 type, I did not notice it didn't have a separate clamp plate in the design and did not like how much torque it took the small allen screws to properly hold onto the rail. I returned that one.

Recently we had a thread in here discussing people mounting their MSR mounts backwards...
It would be cool to have scope setup and mounting instructions easy to find and link to on your website.

Welcome from another pleased Warne customer. Many of my scoped rifles use Warne rings. In addition to your great products, I appreciate the top notch customer service when I have reached out for help with something.

I've got your railed bases and rings on two of my firearms. Love 'em! Welcome to the fray here at NWF.
Any plans to move to a gun friendly state and stop letting the liberal dweebs in Oregone suck up your tax money?

Warne is pretty popular on here. Thanks for being a supporting vendor and welcome!

Good to see y'all on the forum! Welcome!
Warne scope rings are on most of my long guns, and they are perfect for my applications. Never once had to re-zero one of them. When using rings from other manufacturers I've often found myself off target at the range on subsequent trips and had to re-zero the things…..

It's rather obvious that I need more Warne products!

Welcome to the party, for as long as it lasts at least.

EDIT: Just signed up for the newsletter and emailed a request for advice on a scope-mount for a rather specialized unique application.

I freakin love your Maxima rings. I've got a few sets. Welcome!

Welcome! All of my rings are Warne.

Welcome from another pleased Warne customer. Many of my scoped rifles use Warne rings. In addition to your great products, I appreciate the top notch customer service when I have reached out for help with something.

Welcome aboard, from Creswell.
Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome!

I don't rightly know for sure, but I'd imagine manufacturing wenches might be a lucrative side hustle, especially so if you could make them of the saucy variety. Things to think about...

:s0092:
Lol, it would be, but we will leave that to the other Warn, the one without the E.

I've got your railed bases and rings on two of my firearms. Love 'em! Welcome to the fray here at NWF.
Any plans to move to a gun friendly state and stop letting the liberal dweebs in Oregone suck up your tax money?
Our CEO is from Montana born and raised. He still has family there, and he hunts there every year. It's a beautiful state that's for sure.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews