JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bear Creek Arsenal is a proud sponsor of Northwest Firearms! Bear Creek Arsenal was created in 2013 in Sanford, NC and since then, there has been remarkable expansion. New CNC machines are constantly being added and the manufacturing facility covers three hundred forty thousand square feet under one roof as we innovate new offerings in the industry. Our philosophy at Bear Creek Arsenal is that every American should be able to own premium firearms, while not stressing over being able to afford them. We are dedicated to that philosophy; providing our customers with the utmost quality, utilizing the finest machining methods and technology to provide the most competitively priced AR rifles in the industry, while exceeding our customers' expectations.

Bear Creek Arsenal currently has twenty-five calibers, with three finishes, and four fluting designs creating exponential selections to choose from. Our barrels are produced from 4150 Gun Barrel Quality Chrome Moly or 416R Stainless Steel, our bolts are made from 9310 Grade Steel, and our receivers are forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum forgings. We source our raw materials from America. When you purchase from Bear Creek Arsenal, you are purchasing quality you can depend on. We manufacture all key components in-house for our firearms. We sell directly to the customer and cut out the distributor. We use top-of-the-line shipping and warehouse management processes and technology so that we can achieve excellent turnaround times. With each of these efforts, we can pass along the savings to the customer, rather than inflate the cost. In keeping with our American work ethic, we back all our products with the "Bear Den Guarantee", our limited lifetime warranty. Purchasing a rifle from Bear Creek Arsenal means more than just receiving a firearm, it is a guarantee that we will take care of you for life and that you become part of the BCA family. We conduct extensive QC processes to ensure that you are receiving nothing but the finest quality firearm, free of defects in material, and made with the highest workmanship. We look forward to being able to participate in the forum and growing the BCA family with you.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com

Welcome aboard! I had one of your uppers back around 2015 or 2016. Gas block was loose as a goose and my first trip out was some serious operator-class single shot action. :D

Welcome aboard! I had one of your uppers back around 2015 or 2016. Gas block was loose as a goose and my first trip out was some serious operator-class single shot action. :D
We've come a long way since then. Give us another try! Some great stuff in the works and being released.

Bear Creek Arsenal is a proud sponsor of Northwest Firearms! Bear Creek Arsenal was created in 2013 in Sanford, NC and since then, there has been remarkable expansion. New CNC machines are constantly being added and the manufacturing facility covers three hundred forty thousand square feet under one roof as we innovate new offerings in the industry. Our philosophy at Bear Creek Arsenal is that every American should be able to own premium firearms, while not stressing over being able to afford them. We are dedicated to that philosophy; providing our customers with the utmost quality, utilizing the finest machining methods and technology to provide the most competitively priced AR rifles in the industry, while exceeding our customers' expectations.

Bear Creek Arsenal currently has twenty-five calibers, with three finishes, and four fluting designs creating exponential selections to choose from. Our barrels are produced from 4150 Gun Barrel Quality Chrome Moly or 416R Stainless Steel, our bolts are made from 9310 Grade Steel, and our receivers are forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum forgings. We source our raw materials from America. When you purchase from Bear Creek Arsenal, you are purchasing quality you can depend on. We manufacture all key components in-house for our firearms. We sell directly to the customer and cut out the distributor. We use top-of-the-line shipping and warehouse management processes and technology so that we can achieve excellent turnaround times. With each of these efforts, we can pass along the savings to the customer, rather than inflate the cost. In keeping with our American work ethic, we back all our products with the "Bear Den Guarantee", our limited lifetime warranty. Purchasing a rifle from Bear Creek Arsenal means more than just receiving a firearm, it is a guarantee that we will take care of you for life and that you become part of the BCA family. We conduct extensive QC processes to ensure that you are receiving nothing but the finest quality firearm, free of defects in material, and made with the highest workmanship. We look forward to being able to participate in the forum and growing the BCA family with you.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com
Welcome!

I personally like your products and like your prices more.

1687215050326.png

Aloha, Mark

Bought 300BO side and rear charging complete upper for $189 with BCG & charging handle. That's a great price to experiment with new caliber for me. Side charging 8.5" 300BO complete upper is only $169 now.

Then why they on here? That's a nice marketing budget!
Most manufacturers aren't based in the PNW....a few are but many are all over the country. Not a requirement at all to be a SV.

NWFA welcomes any and all manufacturers that want to become a Supporting Vendor. We also welcome members from all over the world as well.

@tac and @wired come to mind here....neither are local but both are well respected contributing members. Even one of our mods @Hueco is several thousand miles away from the PNW.

Not really sure why it matters.

Didn't mean to offend, just caught me off guard, I thought they were east coast and it made me double take when they came on board.

Of coarse they are welcome.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads