JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings fellow Northwesterners…joined up after a referral from NW Armory. Been a gun owner since it was legal. I'm active military, close to retirement [GASP]. Was 4 years active Army and crossed over to Air National Guard (full time)….if you're in Portland, then you've probably heard us making noise at PDX 🤪 Anyway I love guns and shooting and I've decided to expand the hobby and am interested in getting into long range precision rifle shooting. So expect brain picking in that realm…Looking forward to meeting some fellow gun enthusiasts!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Greetings fellow Northwesterners…joined up after a referral from NW Armory. Been a gun owner since it was legal. I'm active military, close to retirement [GASP]. Was 4 years active Army and crossed over to Air National Guard (full time)….if you're in Portland, then you've probably heard us making noise at PDX 🤪 Anyway I love guns and shooting and I've decided to expand the hobby and am interested in getting into long range precision rifle shooting. So expect brain picking in that realm…Looking forward to meeting some fellow gun enthusiasts!
We live due South of PDX 2.5 miles. We BOTH absolutely love watching the Air Guard jets do take offs and landings. You(?) guys are so close that we can watch, and hear, you drop the landing gear. Sometimes we're lucky enough to not only hear, but able to see when one/two of your jets take off at full burn and go dang near straight up and rotate. Most times it's so fast it's difficult to spot the jets because they're so far away from the sound.
Welcome to our place place here on the webs! And... Salute! :s0152:

We live due South of PDX 2.5 miles. We BOTH absolutely love watching the Air Guard jets do take offs and landings. You(?) guys are so close that we can watch, and hear, you drop the landing gear. Sometimes we're lucky enough to not only hear, but able to see when one/two of your jets take off at full burn and go dang near straight up and rotate. Most times it's so fast it's difficult to spot the jets because they're so far away from the sound.
Welcome to our place place here on the webs! And... Salute! :s0152:
Yea we do have some pretty distinct sounds haha….and those gate climbs never get old even after almost 20 years. I'm not a flyer though. I "fix, with a high school diploma, what a college degree screwed up!" As the saying goes in maintenance 🧑‍🔧

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I have heard of this and am interested in participating! I've been known to clean up after miscreants on Government Island from time to time!

I have heard of this and am interested in participating! I've been known to clean up after miscreants on Government Island from time to time!
Seriously, these clean-ups are a great way to spend a Saturday. If you've got kids old enough to be without you at their side, they can have a great time too.

1710513980180.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany