JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't let her in the garage. I have no desire to cat-proof that space. Just waaaaaaaaay too much shiit in there for her to get into and kill herself.
Easier to just put the litterbox in the laundry room and be done with it. For most of the year, she shiits outside anyway...

ETA:
Can we let BCA have his thread back now? o_O
Heated cat outhouse with door attached to the house. Just don't call it the cathouse.

Thank you, BCA for supporting this forum.

I have a .300 BO pistol upper of yours I've enjoyed for a few years now. Appreciate the value-centered approach of BCA that let me branch into a caliber and format (pistol) I would not have otherwise tried. That aids all kinds of shooters - beginners on a budget as well as experienced shooters who want to try something new without splashing out the wedge.

I also view it as a big vote of confidence in the forum, that a distant manufacturer would reach across the country for sponsorship. To me that validates what a quality and reputable regional forum NWF is.

Nah, that's not how we roll here. Besides, I'm not sure they would want it back now that it's drifted into talking about cat poo. :s0140:
LoL, that's probably the most succinct and accurate post in this thread so far.

Besides, who wants a thread back after it's filled with cat piss?

I know that darn well. I got 30lbs of .45 Automatic from @ScottInPDX recently and it was no fun cleaning that stuff up. ;)

45 Automatic Cat Piss

LoL, that's probably the most succinct and accurate post in this thread so far.

Besides, who wants a thread back after it's filled with cat piss?

I know that darn well. I got 30lbs of .45 Automatic from @ScottInPDX recently and it was no fun cleaning that stuff up. ;)

45 Automatic Cat Piss
Wow I can believe it with vinegar. Here is a nice condition mossberg 500 barrel (fragment) after soaking in vinegar for some months.

'Scuze me a minute - I gotta go clean the litterbox. It's full of cat piss again... :rolleyes:

Is that why landlords hate cats? Cause of the litter on hardwood??? I have two and they, haven't destroyed anything... just dont get it. So the Cats are ESA animals...

Some pineapple juice will fix that issue. Did you not the general "To All Guys" memo on that?
We've all gotten that memo. That particular pro tip shows up on this board pretty regularly. Check out the "Member's Quotes Taken Out of Context" thread for a hefty sampling of similar tips and tricks... :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top