JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you live in potland? Do you live in a city with a large homeless population? Do you live in a neighborhood close to homeless encampments? I'd say you don't.
i lived in DOWNTOWN PORTLAND until two months ago - i left because its become terrible.

very sociopathic of you. dehumanizing humans in how the worst humans conveniently justify denying other humans their human rights, and much worse.

calling someone subhuman doesnt actually reduce their humanness even a fraction of a fraction. this practice is totally irrational.

Good.

Let the butt hurt flow son.
While you know nothing about me, my life, or my situation you choose to denigrate me. Kudos.

Good.

Let the butt hurt flow son.
While you know nothing about me, my life, or my situation you choose to denigrate me. Kudos.
i cant tell who is butthurt - you, or me? i said your position was sociopathic. youre responding by ignoring my argument entirely and making it about me denigrating you.

which demonstrates more butthurt?

The first picture is the third world chit hole that has been growing for 18 months.
This is of their making.

So when i refer to them as feral, there is a good reason.

I have had to put out a fire related to this garbage pit.
They had massive fires to stay warm in late August and September. It's right next to a patch of land that would go up like match sticks if a fire goes out of control.

20220206_074429.jpg

The second picture here started 4 weeks ago. 1 block from the first picture.
I have seen open air prostitution taking place from it. Open air drug use and sales. People nodding out and sprawled on the traffic right of way. Ad nauseum.

img_1_1644162208923.jpg

If anyone wants me to refer to animals as human. It won't happen.
Start acting like you're deserving of some respect and you are are a part of the human species.

No, you said:

Which has a very different meaning and interpretation. Please try to stay in context of the discussion.
he expressed a sociopathic view and i called it out as such. thats well within the context of this conversation.

"how funny of you" does not indicate a person is funny, only that he was funny in that moment.

"how kind of you" does not indicate a person is kind, only that they were kind in that moment.

"how sociopathic of you" does not indicate a person is a sociopath, only that they were sociopathic in that moment.

"how cruel of you" does not indicate a person is cruel, only that they were cruel at that moment.

im only guessing that your angle here is to try to make it out as though im name-calling or something. nope, im attacking the position, not the person.

Last Edited:
20210401_063429.jpg 20210401_063421.jpg 20210401_063403.jpg 20210401_063358.jpg

These are pictures from about 16 months ago when the garbage pit was relatively knew.

FTR, i have been threatened at this camp many, many, times.
The roadway at this intersection often becomes blocked with the feral's and their dealers/pimps or whoever they are.
While i wont share how i have negated their threats, it is a rare day that i am given any more trouble.

Last Edited:
he expressed a sociopathic view
Actually, More accurately what BBQ expressed was a judgemental and critical view considering he has seen it personally.

Judgement and criticism is typically based on comparisons between what is expected as normal or customary as opposed to abnormal or abhorrant - and well, what he has shown in the pics is hardly an example of a 'normal' or 'customary' - and most would be judgmental and critical of it - aren't you?

I assume you are considering you said you left Portland because:
i left because its become terrible.

Actually, More accurately what BBQ expressed was a judgemental and critical view considering he has seen it personally.

Judgement and criticism is typically based on comparisons between what is expected as normal or customary as opposed to abnormal or abhorrant - and well, what he has shown in the pics is hardly an example of a 'normal' or 'customary' - and most would be judgmental and critical of it - aren't you?
absolutely i have little judgments pass through my mind. so? i do my best to put them aside when objectivity is required. i dont just succumb to lazy, hateful, bigoted thinking or generalizing a diverse collection of people into one class that i can conveniently marginalize.

not being "normal" or following custom doesnt remove the classification of "human" from someone. lets not forget our race is a million and a half years old, and it was only an evolutionary blink of an eye ago that the pictures you see above were pretty representative of how our entire species lived. we are evolving, and as we do, if we continue to define "we" as "human," our definition of what is and isnt human will change - but living in squaller or even by petty crime within a society that wastes more resources than could be used to drastically reduce human suffering and thereby crime as well doesnt somehow reclass them as something without human rights.

reclassifying human beings as sub-human, regardless of what kind of word play one will or wont allow into the discussion, is done for one purpose: to deny them human rights, to deny a class of people citizenship of, and all the rights afforded to, humanity. for expediency. to be able to deal with them without consideration to due process and/or without the care the human conscience demands we have with our fellow man - but a sub-human, we can be cruel to if its expedient to do so.

and history has demonstrated this to us from the beginning of civilization.

What's the downside of getting busted for an oxygen bandit for attacking a citizen? A night or two with baloney sandwiches in a dry cell, then released to disappear back into the wild with zero consequences by a limp wristed DA.

very sociopathic of you. dehumanizing humans in how the worst humans conveniently justify denying other humans their human rights, and much worse.

calling someone subhuman doesnt actually reduce their humanness even a fraction of a fraction. this practice is totally irrational.

i lived in DOWNTOWN PORTLAND until two months ago - i left because its become terrible.
I don't "Dehumanize" humans. BBQ Guy hasn't dehumanized humans. You don't know what your talking about. You're well known for trolling for responses. I only witness what I have seen with my own eyes. Some of it is going on regularly within a BLOCK OF MY EFFING HOME, for Christ's sake! There are those that are homeless and doing the best they can. These individuals areas remain clean. They will even come and clean up the garbage from the ones that come-and-go. There are others, those people are no longer human if you go by the list of human traits posted above. Our "Clean" guy left a couple days ago. The in-human remain, and others are filling in the spot where the human homeless was.

What's the downside of getting busted for an oxygen bandit for attacking a citizen? A night or two with baloney sandwiches in a dry cell, then released to disappear back into the wild with zero consequences by a limp wristed DA.

At best, that is the consequence.
The DA you mention along with city council skin bags have entitled the feral's to run wild.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top