JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only explanation is time travel: Kyle gets sent back to the past and lives out his days becoming the Andy we know.

Sorta like "what if Kyle Reese had fragged the Terminator and lived to tell about it"...

:D (Sorry, I can't grin any bigger unless I somehow grow a mouth like little Junior's...)
Well wait a minute...
if a Linda Hamilton circa 1992 is involved...then yes please...:D
Andy

Well wait a minute...
if a Linda Hamilton circa 1992 is involved...then yes please...:D
Andy
JMHO, but I think she looked way better as the MILF mayor in Dante's Peak. There's such a thing as "too ripped" where it takes away everything soft and feminine that makes a gal so nice and comfortable to curl up with, and T2 LH was across that line. YMMV, of course. :)

And ofc Junior's shooting me a look like "if time travel is a thing why can't you stinky furballs go back before Chicxulub and save my kind"... LOL

JMHO, but I think she looked way better as the MILF mayor in Dante's Peak. There's such a thing as "too ripped" where it takes away everything soft and feminine that makes a gal so nice and comfortable to curl up with, and T2 LH was across that line. YMMV, of course. :)

And ofc Junior's shooting me a look like "if time travel is a thing why can't you stinky furballs go back before Chicxulub and save my kind"... LOL
All very true however...
The way she handled that bolt carrier group on that CAR-15...well...that gets one thinkin'...
About hitting her forward assist.... :D
Andy

Does your wife know you think like that? ;) :p

(Ugh, why am I now having nightmares about you corrupting my lizardkid? I bet if he could ever grow up to full size rather than extreme dwarfism keeping him beagle-size you'd be teaching him how to be a "bio-technical" within a week and asking someone to design a Mounted Fighting Position saddle... :D "Because nothing says 'Surrender If You Want To Live' like dictating your terms from atop the back of a T-rex...")

(Ugh, why am I now having nightmares about you corrupting my lizardkid? I bet if he could ever grow up to full size rather than extreme dwarfism keeping him beagle-size you'd be teaching him how to be a "bio-technical" within a week and asking someone to design a Mounted Fighting Position saddle... :D "Because nothing says 'Surrender If You Want To Live' like dictating your terms from atop the back of a T-rex...")
Wait... you have a T-rex? How does that happen?? How do I get one...??? o_O

Paging Mr. Hammond, Mr. John Hammond... :D LOL
Have ol' John give him longer arms, so he doesn't have to use these dopey-looking things...

T-rex_long arms.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top