JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a hint from a source....on 3/23, bring good goggles, a large handkerchief, a small bottle of water, and first aid gear. Could be exciting. Also, packing might not be such a good idea. Just sayin'...

safer question/answer would be why...? Answer: ....anticipated Antifa.
the importance of the agency is so that we know that Salem has been made aware. I talked with a State Trooper who said they are going to have a large contingency of LEOs there including some from agencies outside of the Capitol Mall Police Dept. If they are aware of potential antifa presence maybe they will want to bump up the those numbers a bit. So is agency source a secret?

Just a hint from a source....on 3/23, bring good goggles, a large handkerchief, a small bottle of water, and first aid gear. Could be exciting. Also, packing might not be such a good idea. Just sayin'...
Things that make you go Hmmmmmm....

Edited:
If antifa is truly "anti-fascist", one would think they would be in support of the Second Amendment. But as they are just a disruptive, riotous group, they'll show up just to start sh!t...

the importance of the agency is so that we know that Salem has been made aware. I talked with a State Trooper who said they are going to have a large contingency of LEOs there including some from agencies outside of the Capitol Mall Police Dept. If they are aware of potential antifa presence maybe they will want to bump up the those numbers a bit. So is agency source a secret?
This is one reason why I question why other Firearms groups would give up a presence and use what type of clothing of if certain flags would be so offense that attending a ralley for firearms rights would cause them to not attend? However, I have no idea what they would wear, or what flags they would carry...It wouldn't make any difference. It's about illegal, unfair laws. If it is already being reported to prepare for chemicals being deployed because of some possible problems? It has not been those who protest firearms rights. Again, if sincere, then everyone should show up in a peaceful manner to protest recent firearms bills submitted,or abut to be submitted. ALL SHOULD ATTEND. It is about your rights and ownership, and all should be comfortable to attend that have an interest or a concern on where these laws are headed.

This is one reason why I question why other Firearms groups would give up a presence and use what type of clothing of if certain flags would be so offense that attending a ralley for firearms rights would cause them to not attend? However, I have no idea what they would wear, or what flags they would carry...It wouldn't make any difference. It's about illegal, unfair laws. If it is already being reported to prepare for chemicals being deployed because of some possible problems? It has not been those who protest firearms rights. Again, if sincere, then everyone should show up in a peaceful manner to protest recent firearms bills submitted,or abut to be submitted. ALL SHOULD ATTEND. It is about your rights and ownership, and all should be comfortable to attend that have an interest or a concern on where these laws are headed.
Remember we are not dealing with Wheelers hand tied LEOs.

I like the way the Salem and State Police handles the situation, as it should be handled. If those protesting for antifa are so convinced of what they are protesting and feel so strong about their ideals, why do they hide their faces and identity????
Why do they all leave when one gets their bubblegum kicked??? Man, antifa really isn't what it used to be anymore when I grew up. Bunch of pussys and I would go so far and say they turned into ignorant terrorists.

Ideas for signs 20190310_171913.jpg 20190310_171939.jpg

I would hope that those Pink Pistols and Liberal Gun Club members would stand with firearms rights, or step aside. Those law makers that are anti gun will never change their minds about their stands. Their only interests are to eliminate firearms and anything associated with them. I refuse to be side tracked by any nonsense the other groups that claim their approach of friendship would be a positive factor. Like many of us believe, it is not something that can be bargained with by attitude, or trade, as it is a given right. I read with interest as much as possible about the Liberal Gun Club and what they claim. I wasn't impressed. They are entitled to their views, but firearms rights are much too important to even consider anything other than "shall not be infringed" I would say regardless of what we or any would wear, our faces are not covered, and they are welcome to join, or not.

I would hope that those Pink Pistols and Liberal Gun Club members would stand with firearms rights, or step aside. Those law makers that are anti gun will never change their minds about their stands. Their only interests are to eliminate firearms and anything associated with them. I refuse to be side tracked by any nonsense the other groups that claim their approach of friendship would be a positive factor. Like many of us believe, it is not something that can be bargained with by attitude, or trade, as it is a given right. I read with interest as much as possible about the Liberal Gun Club and what they claim. I wasn't impressed. They are entitled to their views, but firearms rights are much too important to even consider anything other than "shall not be infringed" I would say regardless of what we or any would wear, our faces are not covered, and they are welcome to join, or not.
Any ally is welcome. There are few people on the planet today whose gene pool or religion or culture or something wasn't the target of some hatred at one time or another in the last 500 years. Self defense is a unifying cause. Dont' reject help unless it isn't help.

Requires person who owns assault weapon on effective date of Act to register assault weapon or take other specified action within one year of effective date of Act

Link

View attachment 553718
Carla Piluso was the first woman to serve as chief of the Gresham Police Department in Gresham. In 2014, she won election as a Democrat to the Oregon House of Representatives, representing District 50.

The IP44 is complete stupidity liability for 4 years after sale ? What is the point of the background check then ? These people are so ignorant it makes me sick.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top