JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dumb ideas from the people who are out of ideas. :s0013:

Just remember that more people were killed with hammers, fists and feet than with "assault" rifles.

But never let facts and logic get in the way of using a made up crisis believed by dumb people who want to hold public office so they can make policy that affects only the little people.

This ban is a great idea 'cause anyone who is killed with a wood stocked , non pistol gripped , 10 rounds or less rifle or any other "evil assault weapon "feature you care to make up, will be less dead than someone killed with any other type of gun.
( sarcasm by the way )
Andy

Last Edited:
upload_2016-1-8_15-0-49.png

Respectful email just sent to this Tool.

Wouldn't it be a better use of time to identify possible fence sitters and RINOs, possible people up for reelection etc and bombard them with correspondence than waste time on this guy.

If someone who is smarter than me could help in this regard would be great.

Mr. Moeller will be at the 49th District town Hall meeting on this Saturday 01/09/16 at 10:00 am at the community room at the Vancouver Housing Authority at Main and Fourth Plain.
The Town hall will be televised on CVTV.

Joe Link, can we enable foul language for this particular thread ?
If not ? Reader please insert inappropriate (thoughts and words here).

I think I should of along with ammo invested stock on Alkaselzer, Rolaids.
We can bet if WA is considering it then watch out Oregon here it comes.

Wouldn't it be a better use of time to identify possible fence sitters and RINOs, possible people up for reelection etc and bombard them with correspondence than waste time on this guy.

If someone who is smarter than me could help in this regard would be great.

Agreed but the person introducing legislation should know how "the people" feel about his or her bill.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top