JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many "assault rifles are in owned in the state already?
Hell if there's a fight have a few for some brothers in arms.

I think it's time for everyone from any state to email, call, respond somehow to these idiotic braindeads that refuse to address the problem of mental health issues, drugs, etc.
How many of those suicides were from Vets with PTSD?
Where is the outcry for them? Where is the help?
Other than trying to take their guns away for trying to get help.
Remember one is none and two is one...

Having a few is not a bad idea!!!!

going back to thge Alinsky rules for radicals approach, If they want "safe storage" they should give a 100% tax rebate for gun locks, gun safes----100% tax rebate for fire arm safety training, CHL fees, range time to stay proficient--because Obama stated that you have to really good to protect against rape and other assaults to the lady who said she would not be unarmed again. In other words it would be better to be assaulted than to be shot with your own gun.

I just puked
rolling.gif

rolling.gif

He better hope his mental health degree can persuade the guy about to lop off his noggin to reconsider. I'll choose the firearm, thank you all the same.
I'm with ya, I'd rather have my firearm, I'm sure I can use it to dissuade an attacker...

Here's a thought, what if ISIS/Muslims/Sharia Law were after just the liberals???

Perhaps all legislative offices, at all levels of government should be posted as "No Liberals Zones"
:rolleyes:

I'm with ya, I'd rather have my firearm, I'm sure I can use it to dissuade an attacker...

Here's a thought, what if ISIS/Muslims/Sharia Law were after just the liberals???

Perhaps all legislative offices, at all levels of government should be posted as "No Liberals Zones"
:rolleyes:
Well, given the Islamic jihads feelings about homosexuals, the libs are the ones promoting, enabling and PUBLICIZING same sex marriage, transgender bath rooms and such, I believe they do more to recruit terrorists into ISIS than any thing Trump or any sane person has said about the dangers of uncontrolled immigration has.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2354&year=2015#documents

I just got this in a email from LowPrice Guns it's a link to the bill and there's a option to email your rep.
I sent one and got a response from Ann Rivers Senate district 18 saying if it makes it to the Senate she will be voting against it.

Everyone from WA. State needs to send a letter make sure and let them know if they vote for it their losing your vote and you'll do all in your power to dethrone them!

Stacy

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2354&year=2015#documents

That's funny Jimmy, I used my "Assault Weapon" this weekend with my grandson and we had a ball. I contributed to the economy, paid taxes, cleaned up garbage and through all of that, I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY AND NEITHER DID MY 14 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WHO IS AN A STUDENT AND LETTERED HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN FOOTBALL. You should try it instead of admiring your self in the mirror and not doing a very good job of shaving, kind of like your political work, just sayin.

Last Edited:
Killing humans isn't the only use. They're good for scaring lefty politicians too. I've even heard of the odd occasion where people have used them for recreation.

Or they will shoot your eye out!

Email all you want - ignorant people will stay ignorant unless they have a reason to change.

We need a easy to read list for WA and OR minimum of people who we should support with our votes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top