JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just emailed Moeller and respectfully asked him to withdraw his bill.

I'll be emailing and calling every single day until the 2016 legislative session is over.

Liked it better when he was a she
th?id=OIP.M37d1ee1358407363c5331e782e65a9c8o1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg
See kids, this is why you want to marry 'upward' genetically speaking. And don't do drugs!;)

th?id=OIP.M37d1ee1358407363c5331e782e65a9c8o1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg

Why are we constantly on edge. I'm strongly considering moving to a free state. What's the point in Doing any of this? It's not going to stop murders, it's not going to change anything.

They are not trying to stop firearm related murders, that hinders their agenda. They want to restrict our rights more and more until they can say... See, there is still gun violence, the only way is to confiscate and ban all firearms

I have also considered the free state relocation, and someday it may come to that. I also know there are still a lot of good patriots in Washington state and this is my home... I'm not leaving without a fight....

Agreed but the person introducing legislation should know how "the people" feel about his or her bill.
True...

But in Oregon, it doesn't make a lick of difference! Just look what happened with SB941.

It became a law regardless, Sheriffs sitting there stating, I won't enforce it...

They have an agenda, period...

We must also have the same resolve and march blindly to our agenda of ending their political
careers...

I'm telling you there's only two things they understand... One is losing an election... The other is disrupting he capital... Protesting loud and clear, blocking the streets... Making our voices heard...

#SecondAmendmentRightsMatter

We need to stop writing worthless letters. The only viable option is to become a "Single Issue Voter" and an activist.

We need to organize and get folks to vote these clowns out of office. If we elect representatives with the same 2nd Amendment views as ours, the State won't be capable of taking away your rights. Stop whining about the new gun legislation and get out the vote.

True...

But in Oregon, it doesn't make a lick of difference! Just look what happened with SB941.

It became a law regardless, Sheriffs sitting there stating, I won't enforce it...

They have an agenda, period...

We must also have the same resolve and march blindly to our agenda of ending their political
careers...

I'm telling you there's only two things they understand... One is losing an election... The other is disrupting he capital... Protesting loud and clear, blocking the streets... Making our voices heard...

#SecondAmendmentRightsMatter

If those two fail, there IS a third thing they'll understand...

:s0012: :s0124:

I wonder how many "assault rifles are in owned in the state already?
Hell if there's a fight have a few for some brothers in arms.

I think it's time for everyone from any state to email, call, respond somehow to these idiotic braindeads that refuse to address the problem of mental health issues, drugs, etc.
How many of those suicides were from Vets with PTSD?
Where is the outcry for them? Where is the help?
Other than trying to take their guns away for trying to get help.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top