JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Have you ever been "caught" carrying?

• NO - I'm well concealed

Votes: 80 72.7%
  • YES - I got made, but no one cared

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • YES - I was asked to leave

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Thanks to the RINO republicans who rolled over for the Dems this year, our State Capitol and the entire Oregon University system are now "Gun Free" zones. Don't you feel much safer?
Meanwhile...
1280px-Concealed_carry_across_USA_by_county.svg.png

Right_to_Carry%2C_timeline.gif

Thanks to the RINO republicans who rolled over for the Dems this year, our State Capitol and the entire Oregon University system are now "Gun Free" zones. Don't you feel much safer?
Just as safe…. If you get my drift.

Just happened to me the other day, actually. Met up with an old friend from my military days and we both noticed at the same time that the other was carrying appendix when we hugged in greeting! :p

I've gotten a few dirty looks at stores after reaching for a high shelf, which pulled a shirt tight against an IWB rig, but that's about it. I'm absolutely sure I've been spotted when removing my cover garment for a haircut, but she wouldn't have cared anyway.

Sadly look how the state votes when it comes to guns? This is what leads to people who have an R next to their name being far, FAR from ideal. They, like all law makers, only fear losing that job. So they vote in a way they think will let them keep that job. State voters put Kate in for another go. So what chance would someone have who was super conservative? Only way this will ever change in when most gun owners vote and vote well for multiple elections.

I was at Costco years ago. My son was two at the time and I was placing him into the cart when he kicked my mag holder sending my mag sliding up next to an older lady. She picked it up and said she feels safer knowing there is people carrying as she handed it to me. Only time.

I think I've told this tale before but here it is again. Some years ago I walked into the Social Security office in Albany and very shortly after entering a middle-aged female security guard asked me if I was carrying a gun and, I said that I was. She simply said follow me and I was seated away from the crowd. She tried to call her supervisor and was unable to contact them so she called the Albany Police. Now, all this time my little Ruger LCR was in my pocket with a round in the chamber. I talked with her while we waited for the police and I asked her what kind of handgun she was carrying of course I could see that it was a Glock. She answered, "I don't know, it's whatever they gave me! Anyway, the police arrived and I gave them my gun and showed them my permit. They unloaded the gun and emptied the magazine and put it on the passenger seat of my truck and sent me on my way. The police Officers were nice about the whole thing and they did run my ID. The End

Once. I had to take a drug test at a clinic on Swan Island for a job that I was offered. I have been to this clinic in the past for other reasons and knew that they had "Target Rich Environment" signs on the doors. Even so, I carry at 4 o'clock so I figured that even if they wanted to watch me fill the cup it wouldn't be an issue.I carried anyways.
After the paper work a male nurse took me back to a room. He then explained that it would be a follicle drug test. He then stated that since the hair on my head was too short that he would have to pluck a hair from my arm pit. This was when I got a little nervous. Do I walk out without explanation and not land the job or do I explain to him that I am a CHL holder with a legally possessed firearm in a gun free zone in the liberal city of Portland, get tresspassed and not land the job? I chose to come clean and explained to him that I had a concealed firearm and that he had no reason to be nervous. He asked what it was and his eyes lit up when I told him. He asked me to remove my shirt, plucked my pit hair and then we proceeded to talk about guns and the 2nd amendment for the next 15 minutes. The nurse turned out to be pro-2A and I landed the job.

If I had been noticed no one had ever said anything till one day in the grocery store a little kid pointed up under my jacket and said "Mommy that man has a gun!"
The Kids mom grabbed the kid and said" its not nice to point at the cops". I just laughed and moved on. I did not bother to correct her . DR

Good thing the RINO republicans rolled over for the Dems this year and made the entire Oregon University system a "Gun Free" zone.

20 year old PSU Student/Athlete shoots and kills woman across the street from the downtown PSU campus.

Also PSU campus police no longer carry guns.

Don't you feel much safer?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads