JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking of getting a new holster, one to carry on the small of my back and found this one that would make my G19 sit parallel with the belt line and sit just a little bit lower than it. It would also give me a couple other carry options as well. Has anyone had experience with this holster or one like it? I want to order it, but don't want to get a big P.O.S.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/1911-4-position-holster.aspx?a=484000

I have this holster for a 92fs. It looks rough when you first get it, but molds very nice to the weapon. I use it as a cross draw and high side and both ways work very well. I am going to get one for my g17.

I do have monkey arms too :s0112:. Also how often do you need to reholster quickly? You can take your time on reholstering, it's more of getting it out that you need to worry about.

Have you drove with a small of the back holster. If you leave your gun in it you will not be driving far. If you stop to go in the post office or any federal building. These holsters were designed for people to go cool idea and buy one. Still not practical. I have boxes of holsters trying to find one that is comfortable and practical. If you want a nice holster that will not be a waist of money try looking at the Blackhawk serpa for out side carry or one of the kydex IWB holsters like the supper tuck.
comfort #1 then Quick to take out quick to return and retention, Should be priority for CHL's. I put comfort at #1 because if it isn't comfortable you will not wear it.:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top