JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to the range last Friday and 5 rounds out of 90 didn't fire. The primer had a good strike, so I'm a little purplexed, anyone else have this happen with .223 REM BGA ammo?

IMG_0594.jpg

Do you have pic of box, I am not familiar with BGA ammo?
I don't know where I got them. In the future I'll keep that info and now I'm going through all my ammo and making all of this range ammo only. I'm pretty sure I bought 1,000 rounds 4-5 years ago and it was left over from some range ammo. On the bottom it states "223 REM BGA"

I had issues with offbrand ammo not working in one gun but being okay in another. I only buy offbrand ammo in small amounts to test but never have an issue with the main companies. I wish BiMart would carry IMI again.

I do remember buying from Lucky gunner about 4-5 years ago...maybe that's it. They must be reloading Remington cases.

I'll shoot more next week, I'm hoping a good cleaning of my rifle will help, it had about 1,000 through it since the last deep clean I did on it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews