JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Wholesale Sports on 82nd ave near Johnson Creek Blvd. They have a pretty good selection of bipods, and I believe they carry Harris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Is that place still open? It's not listed on their website so assume it's privately owned now after they closed a bunch of their stores? Will def check it out thanks man!

Yup, they are still out there on 82nd. Good luck on the search.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Harris is a pretty high end product. Expecting to find that in the Portland area would lead to nothing more than disappointment.
I stopped by Sportsman's and Bi-Mart in Vancouver today. There was nothing but usual cheap junk. At least the stuff at Bi-Mart was reasonably price.

Nice, I planned on heading out to the delta park fishermans tomorrow anyway, maybe I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Pioneer may I ask what bi-mart? I checked the tigard one the other day and they only had some rocky mountain something or other.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top