JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two
Wait till dark. Line up pine cones that are bloomed side by side across the street. The tires of cars pick up the cone. Smacks the wheel well. My gosh that was so many laughs. People would jump out and freak!!! Yelling. We were in the trees hiding of course. Laughing so hard.

2nd.
Unscrew a valve cap and put a small pebble in there. Screw back on. Slow leak.

A friend at work drove a Ford and didnt lock the doors. Mistake. I would adjust his drivers seat all the way back one day and all the way forward on another day. Bang your knees or cant reach the steering wheel. He often had a Playboy magazine and I'd take it and leave a Good house Keeping mag in its place. He started to lock his doors but one day when he had his trunk lid open I noticed the door key pad code numbers on a tape in the trunk. I then used the key pad to open the door and continue the fun. I gave the numbers to another coworker so it could continue on my days off and I would not be a suspect. I also like to pepper a friends shoulder and then talk to him. He'd half turn and couldnt figure out why he'd suddenly have to sneeze and sneeze:). The bartender used to see it done and always kept a straight face. I did that last night and it still works.

Last Edited:
Poured some water in the air hose that lead to ...... um, an air tool angle cutter. Next time the guy used it he got nailed when the water exhausted out. Now, because it was an angle cutter he was wearing a face mask so it wasn't too bad, but the exhaust was straight back at him.

We had two groups out golfin so after we finished puttin in we put the flag stick in the sand trap . The group behind was a little pissed:D.

An easy one to gross out kids. My nephew and son were 4 or 5 and were sitting at the patio table when i walked up off the grass and sat down crossing my ankle over my knee. I then said, eww, did I step in dog poop? They looked down at the brown goo on the side of my shoe. I reached down and wiped some off with my finger, sniffed it and said, it smells like dog poop, then I put my finger in my mouth and licked it off and said, tastes like dog poop too. They both freaked out screaming, you ate dog poop, you ate dog poop ewwwww. Yeah, tastes pretty yucky, I replied. They kept freaking out. What they did not know is that it was peanut butter that I wiped off on my shoe after I sat down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top