JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FAFO. I have said for a long time these morons who film this stuff to get attention are playing a VERY dangerous little game of FAFO. If I ended up on the Jury I doubt I would allow the shooter to be convicted. Maybe the little moron will have learned something from this close call.

stupid.jpeg

I'm not giving him the view, but I can just surmise from the stupid facial expression and hand gesture that any second spent watching it would reduce my IQ and wish for that time back.
Fyi the video is from tabloid type "news" show called inside edition, not from the idiot. I agree I would not give that fool any views that will generate $ or promote him or others acting in such an idiotic manner.

Is this another punk millennial that thinks he's too special to actually get a job and work for a living? I think his parents need punched in the face too maybe.

I'm not giving him the view, but I can just surmise from the stupid facial expression and hand gesture that any second spent watching it would reduce my IQ and wish for that time back.
It's pretty lame. They don't even show him getting shot.

I remember several years ago some idiot dressed up like a muslim bomber and threw a suspicious looking bag into a shop while yelling allah akbar. Not only was he risking being shot, but he should absolutely be arrested.

It's pretty lame. They don't even show him getting shot.

I remember several years ago some idiot dressed up like a muslim bomber and threw a suspicious looking bag into a shop while yelling allah akbar. Not only was he risking being shot, but he should absolutely be arrested.
Yeah, I watched it after @ilikegunspdx corrected me. You can tell the idiots father had told him at least a few times "you're going to get your arse kicked one of these days." He probably never envisioned him getting shot, but doesn't seem terribly surprised by it either.

This guy looks like he is really getting in stranger's faces to make $ on YouTube. Accusing people of stealing etc. Doesn't seem like a wise thing to do in this day and age. FAAFO I guess...

Idiotic. you-toob. "click-for-money" moron. Too bad the shooter couldn't have cleaned up the gene pool a little better...
I wouldn't convict the shooter over this moron's behavior.

Yeah, I watched it after @ilikegunspdx corrected me. You can tell the idiots father had told him at least a few times "you're going to get your arse kicked one of these days." He probably never envisioned him getting shot, but doesn't seem terribly surprised by it either.
My Wife saw me watching this and said the Father has changed his tune after the DA started talking about charging both the shooter and his kid. He in his first interview was trying to make excuses for kid and blame shooter only. As she was watching this one with me she said he was now talking out of a different side of his mouth. So I "suspect" father thought what his moron son was doing was funny.

Last Edited:
If the shooter shot him because the idiot made him mad, but wasn't actually in fear for his life, then they should throw the book at him. As we all know, "I was mad" is never a legitimate reason for the use of lethal force. A loose cannon who would shoot someone because they lost their temper should not be carrying a gun.

As for the idiot Youtuber, I hope they throw the book at him as hard as they can too. Otherwise he's going to profit from his insane stupidity. How many thousands of people are going to go watch his crap videos after seeing the news articles? He's probably laying in his hospital bed chuckling about all the exposure he's getting, counting all the money he's going to make off of it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top