JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I vote real. Very few people in Asia (except criminals willing to do life) carry guns so there probably was an expectation that no one would respond that way.

Edit: parkour and this type of stuff will weed out a lot of the kids growing up now.

I don't know. Muzzle flash from the gun looks like it was digitally added to me. This whole thing would be easy to fake with software and squibs. I don't think I buy it.

Here is an example of a prank video made by the German slingshot master Joerg Sprave a few years ago. He did it using a friend's help in preparation for a zombie movie he was hoping to raise funds for. Looks very realistic at first. But you can immediately notice something in his video that I noticed in the video posted here - seems any time a camera is 'dropped' it always conveniently lands in such a way as to capture exactly what they want on video after the 'event' occurs. He convinced a lot of people that he was really seriously hurt. Those that know him (I've been in contact with him a few times over the years) were let in on the joke if they PM'd him on his forum:

Here is the video he posted showing how he did it:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads