JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I vote real. Very few people in Asia (except criminals willing to do life) carry guns so there probably was an expectation that no one would respond that way.

Edit: parkour and this type of stuff will weed out a lot of the kids growing up now.

I don't know. Muzzle flash from the gun looks like it was digitally added to me. This whole thing would be easy to fake with software and squibs. I don't think I buy it.

Here is an example of a prank video made by the German slingshot master Joerg Sprave a few years ago. He did it using a friend's help in preparation for a zombie movie he was hoping to raise funds for. Looks very realistic at first. But you can immediately notice something in his video that I noticed in the video posted here - seems any time a camera is 'dropped' it always conveniently lands in such a way as to capture exactly what they want on video after the 'event' occurs. He convinced a lot of people that he was really seriously hurt. Those that know him (I've been in contact with him a few times over the years) were let in on the joke if they PM'd him on his forum:

Here is the video he posted showing how he did it:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads