JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What kind of harmless pranks did you pull when you were growing up. One that comes to mind for me was on a dark lightly used road with woods on the side, we would put a purse on the edge of the road with some fishing line tied to it then we would hide in the woods, when a car would stop and start backing up we would pull the purse into the woods and watch how far a car would back up We had a couple that backed up about a 1/4 mile.

Hide noise makers in offices.

Remove garbage can liner, dump crawfish pellets in can, replace liner.

Catch a few suckers and keep them alive, fill girlfriends tub with water and put the suckers in there.

Let a friend shoot 38s in a 357 for a while and then slip a 357 in the cylinder.

Fill hairdryer with flour.

Smear chocolate icing on wiper blades.

Unscrew lids on salt and pepper shakers.

Find someone's duty weapon in the bathroom and then detail strip it, including removing the sights. Return to owner in a 1 gallon zip lock bag. Yeah, go ahead, tell on me.

Kitchen sink sprayer wand. Rubber band around the trigger with the water turned off then position the wand in the holder pointed toward where the victim will be when they go to turn the water on. Watch the show when someone goes to use the sink.

Replace hard boiled egg with a fresh one.

Load a sleeping persons hand with shaving cream and lightly tickle their nose with a string.

Fold the upper sheet on someones bed in half, taking the foot of the sheet up to where the head is. Watch someone try to get under the blankets once they've been "short sheeted".

Another one is to get a life size picture of a spider cut it out and stick it about 4 squares back on the toilet paper roll then roll it back onto the roll

1321640933_shovel_brick_prank.gif

lol. not really

Peanut butter on the toilet paper, tie straps on drive lines, sneak up and put playing cards with cloths pins on Motor cycles parked in front of bars (danger will Robinson), strap up eggs in light fishing line loops suspended across roads, cast fake spiders with a fishing pole and reel them back as an unsuspecting victim walks by. You know, lots of stuff that young boys would do back in the 60's:D

Office mate's computer:
1) Hit printscreen on the keyboard
2) Paste image in MS Paint
3) Save-as screen.bmp
4) Right click on screen and uncheck auto arrange for icons
5) Drag all screen icons off the screen and hide the beyond the edge
6) Auto hide the taskbar
7) Right click the screen and set background image/wallpaper to the screen snapshot taken earlier (screen.bmp)
8) Wait for the fun to begin and the call to IT...'my computer is locked no matter how many times I restart it'...

We used to "pull the purse trick" back in the 60's and 70's. We'd wait until someone stopped, got out and walked over to pick it up. Then we'd give it a yank and watch the startled reaction. We did it at the end of an alley in our neighborhood. A few times people got back in their cars, backed up and came down the alley after us. Of course, it was our neighborhood and we knew all kinds of escape routes, so they'd never catch us, in a car anyway. If they'd have taken after us foot however.....we might have gotten our butts kicked. Good times.

Call up Tom Peterson at 2:00 am in the morning and yelled "Wake Up" as loud as I could when he answered the phone.

Last Edited:
Saw a news report recently.. London: someone snuck up and stole the license plate off a cop car (cop was enforcing a photo radar station) while the officer was in the patrol car.
Officer finds out about it when informed that his car was seen on camera going 100mph past his position.
I stuffed an adolescent possum through the cracked window of an idling but unoccupied cop car at 0200hrs a long time ago.
I didn't stick around.

Loosen the caps on the salt and pepper. Trade out sugar for salt. Glue shut the toilet paper roll. The old kitchen table meal time puke trick using Campbell's soup. Turn off the hot water. Place tiny tiny towels in the womans showers. Switch or cover up the Mens and Womans toilet signs.

All done as kids at home or on vacation camping. Much fun. Many years ago. :)

We had guys who would stage their lunch box on their workbench in anticipation of making a mad dash to the timeclock as soon as the end of shift buzzer went off.

So....drive screwing their lunch box to the bench was always a crack up as they ran past, grabbed the box and ripped the handle off...lol

Two come to mind...
At a family wedding we filled the groom's new Corvette with Puffed Wheat, right up to the T-top....he was not happy!

Then there was the late night one summer when my 10 year old friends and I found a couple dozen garter snakes and decided they'd like being relocated to the floor of the outhouse...
...when she stopped screaming and pulled her pants back up about 100 yards from the outhouse (how she ran that far, that fast, in the dark, with her pants around her knees, I don't know!....Mom was not happy!
...Dad almost passed out laughing.
...Mom was realllly not happy

:)Man!.. It was fun being a kid in the sixties.:)
When a chuckle and the phrase, "boys will be boys" from an "elder" would, on occasion, save a kid's hide from a tanning.

Last Edited:
We had a sink with a sprayer so I would put a piece of clear tape on the sprayer to hold the handle down, then aim it right in front of the sink. Then when someone turns the water on, boom, they get soaked.

Peanut butter on the toilet paper, tie straps on drive lines, sneak up and put playing cards with cloths pins on Motor cycles parked in front of bars (danger will Robinson), strap up eggs in light fishing line loops suspended across roads, cast fake spiders with a fishing pole and reel them back as an unsuspecting victim walks by. You know, lots of stuff that young boys would do back in the 60's:D

Right on SRJohn and we used them big azz tywraps!!!
We used wide 88 tape (2" wide electrical tape) on the steering column so you can't turn the wheel.....
Tape boot material (CR tape for temporary splice enclosures) on tailpipes, makes a big balloon & then pops really load!!!

Oh the joys of pranking telephone guys... miss those days...

Copy toner on the phone earpiece...
Reminds me of the time we smeared "Indian Buck Lure" on the mouthpiece of the new guy who showed up and decided to reorganize us by changing our cube farm around.

Another un-named person smeared a small chunk of Limburger cheese under the desk of our Engineering VP...that did not go well.

For the folks you really had a very strong dislike for.

A little skunk scent in a syringe through the rubber seal of their car door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top