JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the folks you really had a very strong dislike for.

A little skunk scent in a syringe through the rubber seal of their car door.
Did that.. whole bottle to a puke of a neighbor (window down). long story but it solved my "problem". "Skunk Essence".. they sell it most everywhere. Strong stuff!
lol

My good friend always backed his car into the parking space at work. On April 1st, I tied a blow up doll dressed in red and black lace panties and bra on the back of his car and tied on a sign that said, "HONK IF YOUR HORNY". The boss then asked him to deliver a contract to a client, Honolulu Ship Yard, and handed him a sealed manila envelope with blank paper inside. My friend drove through down town Honolulu and then another mile to the clients shipyard. It was April Fools day and the other motorist were all honking and laughing at him and he could not figure out why. When he got to the shipyard, he saw it as was pissed off. He tore it off his car and stormed off to the client's office building. Then all of the shipyard workers started whistling at him and he got ever more pissed off. When he came back to our office, I ran out the back door!

When I used to fuel the trucks at ABF I hid a paper bag of dog shi t under my buddy Duane's seat. He said he could smell it all day before he finally realized it was coming from inside the cab and hunted around and found it.
Then one time I super glued that open button on his lunch cooler. That pissed him off.
Had one a the hyster drivers pick me up on a stack of pallets so I could tie his lunchbox up to one a those sprinkler pipes above the door to the lunchroom:p
The terminal manger was always parking his PTcruiser in the first loading bay near the office. Before he came in I'd run out back with a forklift and get a concrete baricade and put in front so he couldn't park there.
Probably a good thing I didn't get in the service:p

Take fish oil pills break it open and smear in someone's office or car.

It will never come out. Not much of a prank but to do to someone you hate.

I took a crap filled diaper and put in the back of someone's desk drawer at a sales job. It took him 4 days to figure out why his desk area smelled like chit

Get go jacks from harbor freight and you can move someone's car around the building or other side of the lot.

In high school we had a science class with outlets at each desk. When the teacher was writing on the board we would take foil gum wrappers fold them in a u shape then plug them in.
It blows up with injury and is pretty loud, sometimes popped the breaker. Scared the crap out of everyone.

My friend had a big christmas sign on his front door, one night I stole it for like two weeks took pictures with it all over in dofferent places then wrapped it and gave it to him for xmas

Office mate's computer:
1) Hit printscreen on the keyboard
2) Paste image in MS Paint
3) Save-as screen.bmp
4) Right click on screen and uncheck auto arrange for icons
5) Drag all screen icons off the screen and hide the beyond the edge
6) Auto hide the taskbar
7) Right click the screen and set background image/wallpaper to the screen snapshot taken earlier (screen.bmp)
8) Wait for the fun to begin and the call to IT...'my computer is locked no matter how many times I restart it'...
i did this at work so that the younger guys would stop f-ing with my co workers computer and think it was messed up and go to a different computer

Pop-its on the bottom of toilet-seat legs so they go BANG when somebody sits down for a squat... Grandpa eventually laughed about it, but at the initial shock he was hopping up and down like an organ grinder's monkey.

Casually "leaving" a copy of one of George Hayduke's "Getting Down to Getting Even" books on my desk for classmates to see and just letting them wonder...

And then there was Operation Fartjar, but I'm tired of repeating that one. Do a search here if you wanna know. :)

Febreze grenade. Works best if the air freshener can has a trigger ;) ziptie it on then toss in room lol. It takes a long time to empty if new... but its hilarious seeing the reactions of people in the room. Best results if its half empty or nearly done.
Many years ago my then-gf (now ex) would plaster a friend of hers truck with pads/pantiliners then we put petroleum jelly on underside of door handles and then saran wrapped the cab... that guy was pissed lol.

Where do I start....
As USCG aircraft mech/aircrewman, I might have tagged multiple aircraft and GSE with air station logos (very common occurrence). This may have also included 1 turning USMC helo, 2 NASA T-38s, 2 Blue Angels F-18s, and Fat Albert.
While on deployment aboard a cutter, we had to fly off the outgoing XO, AKA Dark Helmet to the crew. He was not liked to say the least. An unfortunare seaman had to drag his luggage to the helo, as the dude did very little for himself. I made sure (with the help of enlisted and female officers) that his luggage contained 6 pairs of panties (it's funny, I only asked for 1 pair), in hope that his wife would have to unpack his clothes. We dropped him off in Shemya, AK, where a fox promptly uninated on one of the suitcases he left for us to drag in for him. Anyone that's been their knows about the foxes. Once word got around to the ship's crew, we could do no wrong.
Oh, the memories....

I work in IT and I was on call during Spring Break this year, which coincided with April 1st. Since I was the only one at work on Friday, I put tape on the bottom of everyone's mouse.

Many years ago my then-gf (now ex) would plaster a friend of hers truck with pads/pantiliners then we put petroleum jelly on underside of door handles and then saran wrapped the cab... that guy was pissed lol.

Warning sign for "CRAZY!"?

I mean they all get a little crazy for a bit...then it passes. Then there's "CRAZY!".

That kinda builds up & doesn't really go away...ever.

Bored teenagers calling up and ordering a pizza to be delivered to the neighbor across the street in the mid 60's. Not really a prank but fiiing a friend's dads boat that was in the driveway with water to create a boat pool one hot day.

Grew up near the East side of the Portland airport and one summer day my friend and I released a bunch of helium balloons tied onto a 250' roll of aluminum foil.
Once aloft, the wind carried the long streaming foil directly towards the airport as it rose up into the sky.
It played havoc with the airports radar and it wasn't too long before the County Sheriff was cruising around our neighborhood looking for the miscreants that delayed the takeoffs and landings of the planes.
We didn't dare pull that stunt again.

Last Edited:
One weekend back in the day, I stole all of my buddy's BDU tops and had his name tapes replaced with "Putz", pretty funny.
Out in the field one time, we got a hold of an unaccounted for smoke grenade and some scrounged bailing wire, so we wired it to the frame of one of the other platoons a Deuce and a half. It was wired so that when they made a left turn, it pulled the pin and when it did chaos ensued..... a whole lot of people were not happy. I guess that the driver should have done his PMCS....... If they would have found out who did it, it would have meant field grade article 15's.

Ray

What kind of harmless pranks did you pull when you were growing up. One that comes to mind for me was on a dark lightly used road with woods on the side, we would put a purse on the edge of the road with some fishing line tied to it then we would hide in the woods, when a car would stop and start backing up we would pull the purse into the woods and watch how far a car would back up We had a couple that backed up about a 1/4 mile.

I plead the 5th:rolleyes:.

Call tobacco store... classic one.

You: Hello, do you have Prince Albert in a can?
Clerk: Why yes we do.
You: Well you had better let him out before he suffocates...

.... I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

IMG_20170404_115437.jpg

I once super glued a shiny new dime in a candy machines coin return chute at my friends Meineke Muffler store.
It drove little kids nuts.

This was like 30 years ago when car keys were just keys, no fobs. Also back then it was common to hit the bar after work on Fridays. My car was in the shop one day and I borrowed my buddy's car at work to run an errand. I had a spare key made for it while I was out. Whenever the group went out to the bar for a few, I would sneak out and move his car over 5 spaces in the parking lot or to the opposite side of the parking lane. Or if he pulled in front wise, I would back it in. Every time we came out to go home, he would say, "that is not where I parked". Everyone else was in on it and we would just say, "Bert, you must be drunk if you can't even remember where you parked". He would get pissed at us. This went on for over a year until someone told him it was me messing with him.

This was like 30 years ago when car keys were just keys, no fobs. Also back then it was common to hit the bar after work on Fridays. My car was in the shop one day and I borrowed my buddy's car at work to run an errand. I had a spare key made for it while I was out. Whenever the group went out to the bar for a few, I would sneak out and move his car over 5 spaces in the parking lot or to the opposite side of the parking lane. Or if he pulled in front wise, I would back it in. Every time we came out to go home, he would say, "that is not where I parked". Everyone else was in on it and we would just say, "Bert, you must be drunk if you can't even remember where you parked". He would get pissed at us. This went on for over a year until someone told him it was me messing with him.

Up until the 70's and double cut keys if you owned a GM car or truck there was a 1 in 7 chance that your GM key would fit another GM car or truck since they started putting locks on their vehicles. Tried this out several times and found it to be the case. One time at work joking around I was saying this and started another employees 1963 car with my 1957 truck key. He said well if my car gets stolen I know who to come to first. A few days later his car was stolen out of the parking lot at work. The only thing that saved me from being #1 suspect is that I was working 10 feet from him at the time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top