JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Her lame attempt to justify her behavior was not an apology and she didn't earn the name Hanoi Jane just from that photo. She earned the name from the time she spent on the radio, broadcasting on behalf of the enemy. She tried her best to demoralize our troops but failed. I forgive her but still believe she should be tried for treason and hung when found guilty.

Hell our president should be tried for treason and impeeched then have his picture removed from the walls and kicked out of our country

Her actions even following the war make any and all of her apologies ring hollow. She is only sorry she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and we have a photo to prove it. Rhett Turner, Ted Turner's son, blames Jane for turning Ted into a libtard.

I'm a Vietnam era Veteran. Granted, I was stateside, but her traitorous actions turned me against her for life. I cannot forgive her for her "Tokyo Rose" bulls#it. I want her stood before a Navy Rifle Team firing squad for treasonous collusion with the enemy.

If she wants support, she can go live in Ho Chi Minh City.

She actively cavorted with the enemy we were at war with. She will never be forgiven in my eyes. She can take that to her grave....good riddance.

"I made one unforgivable mistake when I was in North Vietnam, and I will go to my grave with this."

Well then, by all means Jane, get on with it!

I can assist her with those arrangements!

This old cow conspired with the enemy and literally threatened my life, as well as thousands of other Veterans lives with her treasonous activities/actions.

She may (and likely will) go to hell... I will go to the Veteran's Administration. :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads