JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which do you hang the toilet paper?

• Total voters
Toilet paper goes over the front and I can prove it. Go buy a roll that has flowers printed on it. Then tell me which way the flowers are oriented correctly...over the front. Issue settled! :p

Some of us were savages until we were trained by fine women.

Exactly! I never knew there was a correct way...and thus, and INCORRECT way...to put milk back in the fridge. But boy did I learn that one the hard way one fine evening when my Ex Fiancé damn near lost her mind. :rolleyes:

The other thing I learned that evening is why it is then men die before women. o_O

I know I'm in a class joint when I check into a hotel and find the end of a partially used roll folded and tucked into a neat arrow tip by the maid service. I guess that's more genteel than a ragged edge hanging all the way to the floor.

Seems Hollywood goes over the top. They hang the toilet paper that way too.

This is a "Hopkins secret/cold war" in my house, I think.........:s0148:

My wife puts the rolls on backside.

I put the rolls on front side.

I have mentioned it to her ONCE in the years we have been married, and her response was "who cares".:s0153:

So, now when I have to go take the Browns to the Super Bowl, I will change the roll from backside to front side. Later in the day or week, I will go again, and find the roll switched back to the backside.:s0012:

I find it funny now, and chuckle when I see that its changed to backside..................... Then I change it again to front side. :s0114:

- P

Good Lawdy, we must be twins!!!!:p:D:p

There is a correct way to put toilet paper on the roll.
There is a correct way to put food in the refrigerator.
There is a correct way to load the dishwasher.
There is a correct way to unload the dishwasher.
There is a correct way to fold clothes.
There is a correct way to hang clothes.

Apparently there is a correct way to do all this and more, but for some reason, I learned none of it growing up :confused:. Thankfully we get to have wives to finally teach us what we all failed to learn. :rolleyes:

Oh, and over the top, front side.

QUOTE="etrain16, post: 1866867, member: 31747"]There is a correct way to put toilet paper on the roll.
There is a correct way to put food in the refrigerator.
There is a correct way to load the dishwasher.
There is a correct way to unload the dishwasher.
There is a correct way to fold clothes.
There is a correct way to hang clothes.

Apparently there is a correct way to do all this and more, but for some reason, I learned none of it growing up :confused:. Thankfully we get to have wives to finally teach us what we all failed to learn. :rolleyes:

Oh, and over the top, front side.[/QUOTE

We are such Savages. My wife straightened me out with all of that, and even the whipping thing too. My farts stink way less whipping front to back now!
[
]

The way my studio apartment is setup, the tp hanger is on the wall, by the tank between the toilet and the sink.. so we just dont hang tp there (inconvenient placement), we have it on the shelf across from the toilet. "full" Bathroom is 5 ft by 7 ft with tub taking up 30 by 60 inches space, leaving 3 feet 6 inches by 5 feet of space, with the toilet and sink taking up the same wall :confused: Simple layout with the water focused in that area but it sure as heck aint roomy.

Edit; tp hanger ideally in my opinion should be located anywhere from 9 to 3 position, and NEVER between 6 and 9 or 6 and 3. The only thing in that area should be the flusher itself or plunger or shotgun in case of home invasion. :rolleyes:

As for how to wipe.. both me and the woman goes front to back if #2.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads