JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Daughter-in-law was at Costco this afternoon because her friend works there and said the lines would be shorter. She didn't need TP but checked the shelves out of curiosity: no TP. Her friend said the shelves were restocked each night, but the number of people coming early and lining up for opening is as great as ever and TP is usually gone by noon or there about.
Just today they declared 2 people per card. I guess a whole bunch of people were coming in and using the same card at one time?

Just today they declared 2 people per card. I guess a whole bunch of people were coming in and using the same card at one time?

I saw that too. Unless they have changed the way it works is one can show a card and walk in with others. It was only when you went to pay you had to actually use the card. Wife has had a card forever and I have gone with her many times. She would flash her card and we walk in. So I guess what they are after is she can't take 5 or her family with her now if she wanted to. I have to guess maybe they are not going to allow someone with 4 kids to come in together too which is of course common. That one will of course get some people at the door all up in arms that they can't turn their kids lose on the store while they shop :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews