JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which do you hang the toilet paper?

• Total voters
How do all you MEN have cats?
No cats in my household, just an example from a former life. However, my dog likes cats quite a bit...with ketchup.

IMG_20151121_185848.jpg

My wife got this deal on TP at costco, the only problem is it's single ply and the rolls are oversized so they get stuck in the dispenser and you can only get one sheet half way off before it rips.:rolleyes:

Top professions know from experience babywipes are the best. Especially those who surf NWFA from the honey bucket...rain or shine

Hanging it front side:
Pros- Dispensed easier, looks more professional.
Cons- Easier for the cat to go nuts on it and leave it in an unraveled pile on the floor.

Hanging it back side:
Pros- Cat proof.
Cons- whatever bacteria/funk/dust/residue from poor aiming is on the wall will get redistributed to your "person".
It's also been suggested that it's un-American to hang it backwards.
None of the above matters while carrying it along to the outdoor latrine.
And no, apparently I don't have anything better to do at the moment that to take a poll on the preferred method of hanging the toilet paper roll.
As always, your mileage may vary.

Who likes cats???:confused:o_O

:s0122:

With all the paper mills closing down, toilet paper will be a thing of the past. The tree huggers will have to scrape their bum with their birkenstocks. Or be natural.
hqdefault.jpg

Last Edited:
I also didn't used to care until my wife let me know there is both a correct, and incorrect way. I now hang it the correct way, with the tail rolling off the top to the front. And I'm sure she now sleeps better.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top