JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which do you hang the toilet paper?

• Total voters
Reactions
Hanging it front side:
Pros- Dispensed easier, looks more professional.
Cons- Easier for the cat to go nuts on it and leave it in an unraveled pile on the floor.

Hanging it back side:
Pros- Cat proof.
Cons- whatever bacteria/funk/dust/residue from poor aiming is on the wall will get redistributed to your "person".
It's also been suggested that it's un-American to hang it backwards.
None of the above matters while carrying it along to the outdoor latrine.
And no, apparently I don't have anything better to do at the moment that to take a poll on the preferred method of hanging the toilet paper roll.
As always, your mileage may vary.

This is a "secret/cold war" in my house, I think.........:s0148:

My wife puts the rolls on backside.

I put the rolls on front side.

I have mentioned it to her ONCE in the years we have been married, and her response was "who cares".:s0153:

So, now when I have to go take the Browns to the Super Bowl, I will change the roll from backside to front side. Later in the day or week, I will go again, and find the roll switched back to the backside.:s0012:

I find it funny now, and chuckle when I see that its changed to backside..................... Then I change it again to front side. :s0114:

Last Edited:
From the original patent----
US465588-0.png

How do all you MEN have cats?

I really like owning cats. They usually keep to themselves, don't always bug you for attention, easy enough to feed and water, no baths, and I can leave them for a week without worries or figuring out a sitter.

I do miss having a dog though, especially when upland bird hunting........................:s0017:

- P

Went hunting with my brother-in-law one year. When we met up after the morning hunt I noticed he had no sleeves on his shirt. Apparently he didn't have any TP in his backpack. o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top