JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW...learn something new everyday.

But, I'll stick with the traditional method. Decap while resizing bottle necked calibers. Decap while belling mouths for straight walled pistol rounds.

Aloha, Mark

WOW...learn something new everyday.

But, I'll stick with the traditional method. Decap while resizing bottle necked calibers. Decap while belling mouths for straight walled pistol rounds.

Aloha, Mark

I like to deprime any brass that goes into the "laundry" first. Since I use the SS pin media I get nice clean primer pockets this way.

I also get to size nice clean brass so I have almost no "gunk" buildup in my dies.

To remove primers from rifle cases I just use a Lee Hand Press with a universal de-priming die. For large batches of handgun cases I have an old Lee Progressive that's set up to strictly de-prime buld batches of cases.

OK, I forgot to mention my EXCEPTION TO MY RULE.

When dealing with brass that has a military crimp. Sometimes, I need to do it "the prime evil way." That means the LEE decapper and base.

Example: Decapper & Base 30 Caliber - Lee Precision

LEE also makes one for the 223 Rem/5.56mmx45 cartridge.

They are suppose to be unbreakable. But, if you do manage to break it........send it back and LEE will replace it for free. Yes, I've managed to break several of mine. It's slow but, once you're finished and either ream or swage that primer pocket, you'll be golden.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads