JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In that instance, I just cannot comply. A $200 stamp per semi auto costs me thousands.. basically they set it up to where legally purchased and owned property now has a heavy tax placed upon it under threat of confiscation or a felony.. but thats another catch 22, I paid good money for these legally acquired items.. therefore Im not going to destroy or give them away for less than Ive invested no matter the punishment. The line "from my cold dead hands" comes to mind.
I will also not comply for the same reasons you've listed here ^^

In that instance, I just cannot comply. A $200 stamp per semi auto costs me thousands.. basically they set it up to where legally purchased and owned property now has a heavy tax placed upon it under threat of confiscation or a felony.. but thats another catch 22, I paid good money for these legally acquired items.. therefore Im not going to destroy or give them away for less than Ive invested no matter the punishment. The line "from my cold dead hands" comes to mind.

Im sure Im not alone in that thought process.. so registration IF we had to comply would not only have to have a 1-5 year grace period due to time it takes to go through all owned items as well as processing, it would have to be 100% free to grandfather all owned firearms.. the system would need a massive update to handle the influx of applications.

Playing the devils advocate, their NFA scheme can only come after a grandfather clause making all new firearms meeting the scary semi autos purchased after a specific date subject to this NFA status.. which still allows the purchase of those evil firearms..just with NFA steps.. so no doubt they'll use that as their "we're being reasonable" jargon.

This is where owning one AR15 lower and
30 uppers would be handy (unless they count uppers as SA firearms).

If there are over 300 million firearms of all types in the United States, then 50-75 million could just easily be semiautomatic rifles including .22lr and Garand types... coupled with the estimates of 10-20(probably higher) million of just AR15s... that would still be an impressive amount of tax stamps at $200 each, that comes out to at most... $15,000,000,000,000. 15 billion?

Edit. Lets say 25 million AR15s. How many million of AR10s?
AK types?
SKS?
BARs, the hunting kind?

How many millions of .22lr semiautos rifles with removable magazines ? (10-22, 60 glenfields, Mossbergs, Rugers, etc)

Last Edited:
If there are over 300 million firearms of all types in the United States, then 50-75 million could just easily be semiautomatic rifles including .22lr and Garand types... coupled with the estimates of 10-20(probably higher) million of just AR15s... that would still be an impressive amount of tax stamps at $200 each, that comes out to at most... $15,000,000,000,000. 15 billion?

Edit. Lets say 25 million AR15s. How many million of AR10s?
AK types?
SKS?
BARs, the hunting kind?

How many millions of .22lr semiautos rifles with removable magazines ? (10-22, 60 glenfields, Mossbergs, Rugers, etc)
This is the real reason they want to do it, it has nothing to do with common sense gun laws or trying to stave off "gun violence"

As Colion Noir (black man) has stated on his youtube channel. That $200 tax stamp is racist because only the rich people will be able to afford the tax stamps on these tools of protection, and the low income folks (which tend to be people of color) (his words not mine) whom are the ones that need the tools the most will not be able to afford them. The bad guys however. The ones that don't care about tax stamps, they will have the firearms.

Throw that racist word right back in their face if you ask me. They always seem to spin it into conversations about 2A rights.

And still (I'd imagine) that there are probably plenty of willing NWFA members.......who will continue to support Dems.

Not_that_there_is_anything_wrong.jpg
Because it's their choice.

Really2.gif

Yup. Sometimes......
Cant_fix_stupid.jpg

Aloha, Mark

This is total BS and a distraction from what they're really scr3wing us with…

I'm telling yer, we've got to remove the excrement from all levels of government. Crime is rampant across AmeriKa thanks to democrats and defunding police. While they continue to trample on law abiding citizens rights…. We are fast coming to the point a reset/purge is necessary…

I'm OK with adding my semi-autos to the NFA registry, as soon as they remove full-auto machine guns from the registry, that's a fair trade, lol. Just kidding of course.

The anti crowd is going to try every legal avenue they can to destroy our freedom, it's what they do. I thought for sure they had a winner by declaring "gun violence" a public health issue which opens up the matter for debate by a bunch of unelected "experts" who, sadly, wield more influence than they should, especially when they migrate away from safe haven of science into the sewer of politics. They still whip this horse from time to time, but it's not a derby contender, yet.

I'm OK with adding my semi-autos to the NFA registry, as soon as they remove full-auto machine guns from the registry, that's a fair trade, lol. Just kidding of course.

The anti crowd is going to try every legal avenue they can to destroy our freedom, it's what they do. I thought for sure they had a winner by declaring "gun violence" a public health issue which opens up the matter for debate by a bunch of unelected "experts" who, sadly, wield more influence than they should, especially when they migrate away from safe haven of science into the sewer of politics. They still whip this horse from time to time, but it's not a derby contender, yet.
Yeah but I still think they're going to revisit pushing gun control through like they just pushed through the $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill. Bypassing the legislation all together.
That's some thing we really have to be vigilant about.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top