JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And still (I'd imagine) that there are probably plenty of willing NWFA members.......who will continue to support Dems.

View attachment 1008884
Because it's their choice.

View attachment 1008885

Yup. Sometimes......
View attachment 1008886

Aloha, Mark
You can't think the issue is just liberal, right? There are liberal politicians who are pro 2A and conservative politicians who are anti gun. The issue is corrupt government who spins the wording of the constitution to get their way. Many Conservative politicians are trying to take our rights away just like many liberal politicians are.

Think of it from another person's point of view, there is a liberal politician who wants to take your guns and probably take other rights away. But the other option is a bigot who wants to deport some of your family, wants to take women's rights (women's rights is not always about abortion btw), and wants no taxes for the rich and more taxes from the poor, and let's pretend this is a white guy with an ethnic wife and they are poor. (BTW, that example is not me. My wife is more white than I am and I don't vote for politicians because they are all corrupt.)

When there are other rights that are in jeopardy it becomes about more than just the second Amendment. It's not fair for you to judge someone about how they vote, their decision is their right. The whole system is geared towards rich white men. It's lose lose for that guy. And really it's lose lose for all of us unless your super rich and white. The majority of politicians, liberal or conservative, are trying to take our rights away so I say to hell with them all. What we need is politicians who want to restore our rights instead of writing legislature to take rights away. Know any?

And please don't get defensive. We can have a civil discussion about this, even where we disagree. I'll try to not get defensive if you reply. There is a lot to unpack here. I just keep seeing this same comment and it's judgmental and shortsighted, that comment comes off like your presuming gun rights are the only concern. Again, I say duck them all, 🦆 with an F.

Edit: FWIW I am not Republican or Democrat. I tend to lean more liberally but my political stance is that we should have more individual rights in general and less government oversight.

Last Edited:
Politicians come in all shapes and forms. Then add that......The Corrupt Politician(s) are a "special breed".

Besides.....
I know (and everyone else probably knows) and don't need to be schooled about how "generalities assigned to groups" may not ALWAYS reflect the TRUE NATURE of an INDIVIDUAL even though they belong to that group. Duh....

Aloha, Mark

PS...RE : Voting
Did you miss something about the picture?

not_that_there_is_anything_wrong-jpg.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm OK with adding my semi-autos to the NFA registry, as soon as they remove full-auto machine guns from the registry, that's a fair trade, lol. Just kidding of course.

The anti crowd is going to try every legal avenue they can to destroy our freedom, it's what they do. I thought for sure they had a winner by declaring "gun violence" a public health issue which opens up the matter for debate by a bunch of unelected "experts" who, sadly, wield more influence than they should, especially when they migrate away from safe haven of science into the sewer of politics. They still whip this horse from time to time, but it's not a derby contender, yet.
Awwww......Come On Man.
Every proposal that the Dems make, is because they........
Do-it-for-the-kids.jpg
Besides....
The US Constitution backs me up.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me.

Is that you Joe?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads