JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From a news article:

Authorities in southeast Texas are offering a $80,000 reward for any tips that lead to the capture of 38-year-old Francisco Oropesa, who police say shot five people to death in a home early Saturday morning and then fled the scene.

And then this disturbing bit:

The Mexican national wanted in the execution-style shooting of five of his neighbors in Texas remained at large more than 24 hours later Sunday morning and "could be anywhere" by now.

Yup. Do some research on MVM and its relationship with the US government. Flying and bussing young kids and women all over the country but they keep zero tabs on them and can't even tell you were the children are located.

Or how about the children who are left in semi trailers, abandoned and suffocate/burn to death out in the desert. Or the kids who are raped and molested by coyotes and the cartel when they are trafficked.

Open borders does absolutely nothing positive for this country or the women and children who are manipulated, used, and left to die on their way to a false promise of a better life.
Makes you wonder doesn't it. They sell the idea that if it means 1 childs life can be saved... every firearm should be illegal and the 2A itself repealed! On the other hand, If it means solidifying a strong voter base.... 50k, 80k... more... children victimized, beaten, lives shattered or killed.... Mehhhh. Thats good policy.

I don't think the liberals definition of "common sense" and mine quite align.

Just sayin....

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

One more time for the cheap seats. Please don't make me close this, I really hate locking threads. :)
I'll give you an "A" for effort :s0112:

If he has diplomatic immunity he can't be prosecuted by the US government but they can make him persona non grata and he has to be removed by the Mexican government . Whether or not they charge him is a different story, the Mexican government can also revoke his immunity and turn him over to the US authorities .
That's not what the card he had is about. It was covered earlier.

Makes you wonder doesn't it. They sell the idea that if it means 1 childs life can be saved... every firearm should be illegal and the 2A itself repealed! On the other hand, If it means solidifying a strong voter base.... 50k, 80k... more... children victimized, beaten, lives shattered or killed.... Mehhhh. Thats good policy.

I don't think the liberals definition of "common sense" and mine quite align.

Just sayin....
Yea let's make more laws on gun control….

How well are the ones already on the books working? Cause last I check illegal aliens were not allowed to own firearms…..

Your gun control didn't stop 5 innocent people from being slaughtered by someone who legally cant own guns, doesn't belong here, has a record, and has been deported in the past….

Something is broken and it's not the issue of an inanimate object known as a firearm.

You'd be wrong , I reside in a rural area with neighbors on both sides of me . and one to the south. Everyone owns land and we are in an unincorporated area. Someone shoots at least a few rounds on a daily basis, no one gets hurt etc .
I am wrong that I have never seen it? :s0140:
Did not know you have been following me around for all these years.
Again that is not what I said so I have to guess you just want to argue? Do you live in a subdivision as we are talking about here. Since you are just going to make up stuff I guess this is a waste of time though. :s0092:

That's right, the ID in question is an ID that the Mexican government gives to anyone with a pulse and a story. It's not verified in any way. Or it wasn't 20 years ago when they started it. I haven't really kept up.
The one who made that claim is just going to argue just to argue and will say anything just to argue. No doubt he stayed in a Holiday Inn last night, or least the bar in one. :s0140:

Yea let's make more laws on gun control….

How well are the ones already on the books working? Cause last I check illegal aliens were not allowed to own firearms…..

Your gun control didn't stop 5 innocent people from being slaughtered by someone who legally cant own guns, doesn't belong here, has a record, and has been deported in the past….

Something is broken and it's not the issue of an inanimate object known as a firearm.
Not to mention the elephant in the room on this one... but if anyone missed it... current laws on the books could'a, would'a, and should'a stopped that incident from happening in the first place.

Oddly... none of the current favorite flavor, "fix all our problems", gun control pushes (mag bans, AWB's, registration, bump stocks, pistol braces) would have been capable of prevented a thing.

I am curious how the guy got his rifle.
Also, they keep reporting he was firing in "his front yard"... how does he own/rent property here as a 3x deported illegal alien?

I am curious how the guy got his rifle.
Also, they keep reporting he was firing in "his front yard"... how does he own/rent property here as a 3x deported illegal alien?
He bought it in a private sale, just like we used to in Washington.

Good thing or bad thing?

how does he own/rent property here as a 3x deported illegal alien?
Good question, and I have wondered this myself however I suspect some sort of 'bennies' from being an illegal, maybe some sort of hand outs to these types.

Trust me - I 'interface' with people daily who own property, don't work, don't appear to have disabilities or any other issues (and some younger than me) but seem to exist just fine. I don't get it.....

bad.
I dont know Texas law, are they one of the states that does not require a background check?
Most states don't require a background check for private sales. Washington only did in 2014. Until then you place an ad, meet someplace and exchange gun for money. You just can't do it over state lines per federal law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top