JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I guess to sum up. I joined here because I saw a ton of posts to "stay away" but no one was doing anything about www.gunnsshoppers.com I did something about it. The site is down. No need to thank me, but insulting me and questioning my tactics (that worked perfectly) is irrelevant and quite frankly, cowardly.

My name is David Rand, I stand behind what I say. I posted here to try and help the community. Did not expect trolls but they are everywhere. Wanting to anonymously insult me is just a cowardice. However, cowardice is why these guys proliferate, so great that you've supplied me with a reminder. So, thankyou.
Neat

Irrelevant to the cause at hand, PayPal reverses merchant transactions all the time on sites like Ebay. That's the relevancy here, but thanks for chiming in.
Is that what you meant by "removing them from their site"? They certainly could reverse the transaction, as long as you didn't violate their rules in the first place by claiming a payment for a firearm that they don't allow is something else.

Good on you if you helped folks out, though.

Wanting to anonymously insult me is just a cowardice.
Easy their friend! I don't think anybody was trying to 'insult' you specifically and your help is appreciated but scam sites are discussed frequently and, well I, as well as nearly anyone on this site, is sorry you were scammed however hopefully you have recognized the basic 'warning signs' OF a scam site and always look for them!

It's good the site is down with no doubt part of it being due to your 'diligence' and for that it helps us all !

However FYI this is a forum with some 'deep roots' and has experienced countless numbers of new members who joined here for reasons other than what we are all about (with many of them now gone) and depending on the 'demeanor' of the new member will sometimes dictate how they are responded to.

Like most forums it is always a good idea to enter with a humble , 'hat in your hands' approach - and an 'Introductory' post is always a good start!

Last Edited:
Irrelevant to the cause at hand, PayPal reverses merchant transactions all the time on sites like Ebay. That's the relevancy here, but thanks for chiming in.
Says the guy who seems to have created a fake account just to complain. About stuff that's at least partially his own fault. :(

I just corrected what might be the impression some have that PayPal is an actual Bank. If that didn't apply to you, why bother "chiming in"?

Says the guy who seems to have created a fake account just to complain. About stuff that's at least partially his own fault. :(

I just corrected what might be the impression some have that PayPal is an actual Bank. If that didn't apply to you, why bother "chiming in"?
Because he's David Rand, and he's running for city council

It doesn't matter what people might post here, JC Himself could post that he was giving away free marshmallows and somebody would attack him.

One thing we know for sure, the scammer sites are real.

It doesn't matter what people might post here, JC Himself could post that he was giving away free marshmallows and somebody would attack him.
Well, I told Him if he can turn water into wine, surely those marshmallows are gluten-free and vegan.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR