JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'Blitz' and 'bill'

Please share with us what you two think is so hilarious about an ATF operation that evidently pumped more than 2,000 guns in to the hands of the Mexican drug cartels, where they have been used to kill people, including at least one federal agent on our soil, and one agent in Mexico.

I've just read back over the messages in this thread. Where's the humor?

The humor is a certain poster who will never see wrongdoing from his beloved "party" and "messiah" (and apparently the most lethal and terroristic agency of this era) and will not allow the facts to confuse him.. the BATF and this Op are very serious and I will continue to call for the elimination of the BATF

The humor is a certain poster who will never see wrongdoing from his beloved "party" and "messiah" (and apparently the most lethal and terroristic agency of this era) and will not allow the facts to confuse him.. the BATF and this Op are very serious and I will continue to call for the elimination of the BATF

Beginning to wonder if the certain poster even owns any firearms...

Beginning to wonder if the certain poster even owns any firearms...

There are some out there who own guns but simply have no horse sense. Brings to mind several clowns I have known who owned multiple lever action rifles but thought an "assault weapons ban" was a great idea. In the Civil War the early lever guns were called by Southerners "that damn Yankee gun that you load on Sunday and shoot all week"... an "assault weapon!"

Then again there are many cognitive dissonance agents on the web as well and I think that's what you may have meant. Why.. Cass Sunstein himself, who resides in the current emperor's inner sanctum, wrote the book on it. Very subtle technique but effective on weak minds

That's pretty much what I was aiming at. There seems to be a large number of these people posting around the web that I suspect are on the federal payroll. The sunstein creature openly stated that this would be part of his toolkit.

No, I don't think that is OK, but the linked article fails to recognize that any valuable information about criminal activity was discovered.

If they suspect a crime, they should investigate it. Instead, they created a crime to watch what would happen. Things like this are VERY serious, and these are the very things they are supposed to STOP from happening. ATF should not sit idly by just to see what would happen.

That is plain stupid laziness and it should not be tolerated in the least.

You guys are goofy, read the links I posted. what is really funny here is that you fail to acknowledge reality because it gets in the way or your runnaway perceptions. This is why you attack me personally avoiding using any facts directed to the points I made.

Geeze, I wish I knew one hundreth of what you guys do without having to check a darn thing! Say, if I shove a knitting needle from one ear to the other and wiggle it around some, do you think I might do enough harm to acheive your level of mastery!

Say, if I shove a knitting needle from one ear to the other and wiggle it around some, do you think I might do enough harm to acheive your level of mastery!

No, I don't think that would hit ANYTHING!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member

That's pretty much what I was aiming at. There seems to be a large number of these people posting around the web that I suspect are on the federal payroll. The sunstein creature openly stated that this would be part of his toolkit.

It is established fact that organized, paid and unpaid individuals troll all well known forums, news comments and blogs in an attempt to sidetrack or marginalize important patriotic concepts and movements, and to defend the dying and corrupt federal beast from it's inevitable crash and burn

Geez buggy, threads about this botched op have been floating around here for over a month. Videos and columns have been posted here for over a month. If you had bothered to read and participate in a couple other threads you might have learned something.
But the only other thread about it that you participated in you were busy trying to derail onto the subject of what GWB did wrong.
Now you're in here this time, late to the party, trying to tell everyone else that you're the only TRULY informed one and the rest are just stupid or misinformed.

Even CBS had an expose on it, and it amounted (according to one of CBS' sources) over a quarter of the 10,000 guns your article mentions.
Get a clue, and while you're at it, why not tone down the name calling and bashing of the people that have been following this issue from the start.
<broken link removed>

It is established fact that organized, paid and unpaid individuals troll all well known forums, news comments and blogs in an attempt to sidetrack or marginalize important patriotic concepts and movements, and to defend the dying and corrupt federal beast from it's inevitable crash and burn

Here we go again, yes Mr. Soros pays me a vast fortune for my missionary work, lol!
I know they don't have to pay you guys, you represent the political desires of the ubbers and they only have to feed you BS from the AM radio, and you even listen to the ads.

Sign me up for intentional too. This is an operation designed to be used to attack our 2nd amendment. The traitors in charge needed a flow of weapons into mexico that were traceable back to the U.S. Since it didn't exist, they created and nurtured it. Since they have no regard for human life, I'm sure their only regret is the extra attention brought to the operation by these un-intended deaths. They'll sit back for awhile until it blows over, then back to business as usual. The public's attention span is pretty short.

Interesting point. There was certainly a ramp up of news feeds that seemed to originate with the government that was blaming regular US gun owners for all the guns that wound up in the hands of Mexican criminals. We all know that the billions of $ in US approved legal arms sales into Mexico, and those given directly via US aid, to the military and police are not secure. Bugeye, you may somehow support the ATF breaking laws and trying to subvert what the rest of us believe in, but none of the rest of us agree. In fact, having deaths of honorable men that occurred directly as a result of this is terrible, but not nearly so terrible as the probable reason they were truly doing it. Why not buy some illegally in Mexico and mod them to track them? Why export thousands of weapons over there? Something is rotten in Juarez with this whole thing and they need to be investigated, punished if they broke the law and controlled going forward.

Mexico has strict gun control laws which have enabled criminals and criminal police to be the only ones with weapons. I pray to the lord that what has happened down there, with daily kidnappings often done by armed police officers, doesn't come here. Years ago 150,000 - 200,000 Mexican citizens protested in Mexico city against these criminal acts that occur from predominately the police who are armed and preying on them.
Thousands in Mexico City Protest Rampant Kidnappings, Violence

Turns out, if you need a pistol in Mexico, they say that most police will sell you one illegally. As far as that goes, even if they could shut the US/Mexican border so that no weapons could come over (this would have the added benefit of keeping Mexican drugs out of the US, something else which seems impossible to stop) they would just start ordering containers of AK's from Pakistan, Wasiristan and Asscrackistan.

But nothing changed, not can it until they re-organize the power structure down there. Lets hope that it doesn't come here.

Here we go again, yes Mr. Soros pays me a vast fortune for my missionary work, lol!
I know they don't have to pay you guys, you represent the political desires of the ubbers and they only have to feed you BS from the AM radio, and you even listen to the ads.

I don't listen to AM talk radio because no one there represents me.. and I am against giant multinational corporations making billions by outsourcing and bringing in 3rd world workers while hard working US citizens are out of work or underpaid/underemployed. I despise big government because the government that is big enough to give you everything is big enough to take it all away too

This blog has it right.. from a man who was a boy in a communist country..and escaped with his parents to the USA only to find the nightmare has returned

theblogprof: Thomas Jefferson: "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

You are responsible for the nightmare. I am not debating it with you, it is fact

This blog has it right.. from a man who was a boy in a communist country..and escaped with his parents to the USA only to find the nightmare has returned

theblogprof: Thomas Jefferson: "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

You are responsible for the nightmare. I am not debating it with you, it is fact

We have both big government and big business, while this is a nightmare it is nothing compared to the **** we will live in if we only have one without the other!

then - from the top rope...

No, I don't think that would hit ANYTHING!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member

This story makes no sense no matter how you cut it. I can wait to find out what the truth is without believing the account of one undisclosed ATF agent that says one hispanic was allowed to buy and ship 2500 guns while they watched! The idea that they did this to inflate the number of guns flowing south makes no sense either, because the agents did not stay silent about it. The retuglican's making political hay of this and demanding instant investigations is just more more of their antics, like for example adding a ban on federal dollars being used in DC for emergency abortions (the only kind that can be financed by federal money) to a last minute budget extension bill.

'Blitz' and 'bill'

Please share with us what you two think is so hilarious about an ATF operation that evidently pumped more than 2,000 guns in to the hands of the Mexican drug cartels, where they have been used to kill people, including at least one federal agent on our soil, and one agent in Mexico.

I've just read back over the messages in this thread. Where's the humor?

I was actually referring to the way Bugeye sneaks up on a person. In the beginning he tries to make the government out as helpers, in the end he quotes damning evidence against them (Fed Gov't) and tries to turn the whole thing around. Blitz apparently saw it much the same way as I did...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top