JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With people this sensitive over the most stupid and foolish little things, is there really any hope for our world to continue much longer? I'm running out of things to say about events like this because I simply am having a hard time believing that folks really are this ignorant. Maybe we really are heading towards "idiocracy". What a sad state we're in.

I don' think they are sensitive I think they are attention and crisis addicts. Similar to friend whoring on Facebook.

Last Edited:
Wonder what schools would do if a 9th grader came to school with a tattoo of an AR-15 on his forehead? Or what if the tattoo was the letters "NRA"? Would they deny the student an education?

:)

PS I REALLY don't recommend tattoos - particularly on your face - just a hypothetical question.

I'm sorry, this is the most blatant form of political blackmail/harassment/discrimination there is. It begs for a lawsuit. This is the only way people learn "financial pain" provides one hell of an incentive!

Hilarious
I might be in trouble almost every sweatshirt I own has something to do with guns or fishing and 80% of my tee shirts lol

As long as there is not a picture of a gun they are to stupid to figure it out
IMG_20180424_142016.jpg

These people need to be issued a bus pass as they are too stupid to drive. Might as well give them a small helmet to so they can be protected from themselves. Better yet, make them report for mandatory gun training

After the mandatory gun training which I think every American should have while still in grade school, if they still hate guns then they can be deployed in the next war with only their bare hands to defend themselves

Hilarious
I might be in trouble almost every sweatshirt I own has something to do with guns or fishing and 80% of my tee shirts lol

Hey, that gives me an idea... I could make a T-Shirt that has an fully assembled upper, a buffer tube with 6 position stock, and pistol grip, maybe an optic, and off to the side a standard capacity magazine with an 80% upper, and it could say "This is not a firearm." LOL!

Next time you see a video online or hear someone talking about how great it is that there is a mass exodus from California, NY, etc...

Point this story out.

Because THIS is what that migration leads to.

These idiots haven't had some epiphany regarding their ideals and voting habits... they are like parasites... their current host is dying so they are hopping on to more viable hosts... and taking their left wing psychosis with them. In another generation when they have turned states like Texas and Florida blue, they will probably migrate again when the situation they've created becomes unsustainable.

Next time you see a video online or hear someone talking about how great it is that there is a mass exodus from California, NY, etc...

Point this story out.

Because THIS is what that migration leads to.

These idiots haven't had some epiphany regarding their ideals and voting habits... they are like parasites... their current host is dying so they are hopping on to more viable hosts... and taking their left wing psychosis with them. In another generation when they have turned states like Texas and Florida blue, they will probably migrate again when the situation they've created becomes unsustainable.
Truth...

If anyone has the balls to complain to me about one of my firearm shirts I plan on saying this " I am glad you're offended, I wore it just for you, now mind your own business"!

I can/could see that happening. Especially now, that the media and politicians have demonized the ownership of guns.

Ever stop to think about?

Freedom of speech........wearing a t-shirt with a message.
Open carry..........in this case, legal by law.

Combine the two.........and Law Enforcement is called.*

But, don't get me wrong. The lady thought, in her mind**, that something was amiss. So, she called the LEOs.

The LEOs have to respond to complaints. Yes, they do.

It may sound like no crime has been committed on it's face. But, the LEOs still have to go/investigate. If they had ignored the call and something happens.......what would the public say? Rrrrright.

*The seeds have already been sown. Could you imagine? Having the LEOs called and possibly being hauled off for a mental evaluation based on.......

"He's displaying un-balanced mental behavior. Paranoia. He thinks that he needs a gun everywhere he goes."

**Reasonable and common sense.....well, to a LIBERAL it is.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Wearing a mask........no crime in that.
Having an open carry gun..........also no crime.

No crime. So, why stop? Why investigate? You're violating their RIGHTS, if you bother them.

Rrrrright?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I don't really know Boston's laws. But, you get the point?

Last Edited:
Wearing a mask........no crime in that.
Having an open carry gun..........also no crime.

Why stop? Why investigate? You're violating RIGHTS if you bother them.

Rrrrright?
We do have what we call "norms" in society based on location.
1) OC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt in a small rural area, nobody takes much notice.
2) OC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt in a Metro area..unshirted hell will likely follow.
3) CC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt most anywhere...You'll get a few looks perhaps but nothing more in my experience.

We do have what we call "norms" in society based on location.
1) OC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt in a small rural area, nobody takes much notice.
2) OC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt in a Metro area..unshirted hell will likely follow.
3) CC a gun & wear an 2A T-Shirt most anywhere...You'll get a few looks perhaps but nothing more in my experience.

Then......
Being WHITE and Open Carry vs. being BLACK and Open Carry.

Not saying it's right or wrong. But, the response........well, it happens.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads