JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since marriage between has been man and woman has been reduced to to an unholy union free for all. People are now marrying their pets and trees not to mention......,
Would the left show due respect if someone and their life partner were to wear a T shirt stating; "I married my gun"?
Would a gun hating baker then be forced to make their cake?

Since marriage between has been man and woman has been reduced to to an unholy union free for all. People are now marrying their pets and trees not to mention......,
Would the left show due respect if someone and their life partner were to wear a T shirt stating; "I married my gun"?
Would a gun hating baker then be forced to make their cake?

I slept with a 1911... 9 months later we dropped a nice little Officer model. Guess we shoulda gotten hitched eh?

Blah, I had a guy make a comment about my Glock T-shirt a few days ago. I heard him telling his little buddy "guy thinks he's cool advertising guns, but it's not cool".

I turned around, smiled and said "Is there anything you'd like to speak to me about?" His face turned red and he said no. I just continued about my business.
hes was a mall ninja

Blah, I had a guy make a comment about my Glock T-shirt a few days ago. I heard him telling his little buddy "guy thinks he's cool advertising guns, but it's not cool".

I turned around, smiled and said "Is there anything you'd like to speak to me about?" His face turned red and he said no. I just continued about my business.

People such as this may go schtup themselves. The first amendment allows for the shirt to say what it does.

These people need to go live in either Cuba or Venezuela for a while and see how their life turns out.

Seems his being armed also influenced this womans' Reporting him but regardless she still overreacted.

Sorry, but that was none of her damned business. If what he did was unlawful, that's one thing. Her jumping to conclusions was quite another.

To the devil with her. I would consult an attorney about a civil suit. This is the only way these people learn anything. Hit them where it hurts the worst, thus reminding them that their feelings don't count, but the law does.

Sorry, but that was none of her damned business. If what he did was unlawful, that's one thing. Her jumping to conclusions was quite another.

To the devil with her. I would consult an attorney about a civil suit. This is the only way these people learn anything. Hit them where it hurts the worst, thus reminding them that their feelings don't count, but the law does.

It most likely be in the news .She will probably enjoy the attention in the leftist spotlight. And fulfill the need for attention she is begging for when she raised the false alarm on and distroyed this mans day at the park in the first place.

With people this sensitive over the most stupid and foolish little things, is there really any hope for our world to continue much longer? I'm running out of things to say about events like this because I simply am having a hard time believing that folks really are this ignorant. Maybe we really are heading towards "idiocracy". What a sad state we're in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top