JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Instapundit » Blog Archive » OH FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD: Woman Calls Police Over Man Wearing Pro-Gun T-Shirt At Park. Johnston sai…
Benbrook, TX
Johnston said he was sporting a Warrior 12 shirt emblazoned with the words, "I'LL CONTROL MY GUNS, YOU CONTROL YOUR KIDS" across the back.
The shirt also featured an image of an AR-15 rifle.
%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2FCY07WDk2cUWMvF982dxlwQ%2FXOHBvPhTcU6hy2NTPmZhMA?w=662&q=75&h=347.jpg

A short while later, another man and his family approached Johnston, and asked to read his shirt, he said.

Johnston showed him his shirt, at which point the man warned him that his father-in-law had just been harassed by woman in the parking lot, and that she was contacting police regarding Johnson's attire.

Cpl. Reese arrived at the scene, where he made contact with the woman.

She claimed that Johnston "was making other parents on the playground very uncomfortable with his t-shirt," the corporal wrote in his report of the incident. "The subject did not act threatening to anyone, nor did he threaten anyone."

There's a woman who belongs in jail. I really hope the guy Sues her a$$ off. I'm even willing to help with his attorney fees!

As a former LEO, I would have had a long talk w/ that woman about False reporting, then gone over apologized and shook the hand of the T-Shirt wearing man.

"was making other parents on the playground very uncomfortable with his t-shirt,"

Five bucks holy water would make the harpy burst into flames uncomfortable. so there's that

Blah, I had a guy make a comment about my Glock T-shirt a few days ago. I heard him telling his little buddy "guy thinks he's cool advertising guns, but it's not cool".

I turned around, smiled and said "Is there anything you'd like to speak to me about?" His face turned red and he said no. I just continued about my business.

no one ever has said a word about my Colt tee shirt, I gets smiles and thumbs up, but not a single comment good or bad! Just fine with me!
W.T.F. is wrong with people these days, triggered by a tee shirt that isn't sexist, racist, homophobic, and yet a simple tool drives people over the edge, I say these people need to be taken in for a mental evaluation, clearly something is wrong with their mental state! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I for one think the LEO seems to have gone overboard with the whole thing too. I'd think there had to be more to the story but it's time to strike back at those people.

no one ever has said a word about my Colt tee shirt, I gets smiles and thumbs up, but not a single comment good or bad! Just fine with me!
W.T.F. is wrong with people these days, triggered by a tee shirt that isn't sexist, racist, homophobic, and yet a simple tool drives people over the edge, I say these people need to be taken in for a mental evaluation, clearly something is wrong with their mental state! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

People that stupid makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe I should call the police .As if they dont have something more important to deal with than a uncomfortable feeling.

I do not own a "Gun Shirt"....but I do have khaki button down shirt with a embroidered Combat Infantryman's Badge on it...
I was wearing it one day at school ...and was told that it might be best if I didn't wear it.
I answered that it might be best for me to find a new job then....that was 8 years ago and I'm still teaching at the same school.

If more folks minded their own business , then the world might be a better place...
Andy

So they can wear right to choice to kill the unborn, but we can not wear a shirt to protect life.... hmm and this is the level of National-retardation we are dealing with.

I do not own a "Gun Shirt"....but I do have khaki button down shirt with a embroidered Combat Infantryman's Badge on it...
I was wearing it one day at school ...and was told that it might be best if I didn't wear it.
I answered that it might be best for me to find a new job then....that was 8 years ago and I'm still teaching at the same school.

If more folks minded their own business , then the world might be a better place...
Andy

I proudly wear all my logo shirts, gun shirts, USCG shirts, fire souvenir, etc. My fav commemorates and pays tribute to the Granite Mountain Hotshots.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews