JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not own a "Gun Shirt"....but I do have khaki button down shirt with a embroidered Combat Infantryman's Badge on it...
I was wearing it one day at school ...and was told that it might be best if I didn't wear it.
I answered that it might be best for me to find a new job then....that was 8 years ago and I'm still teaching at the same school.

If more folks minded their own business , then the world might be a better place...
Andy

Exactly this right here. ;)

People need to keep their big noses out of everyone's business!!!:mad:

This is wrong on the police side as well.

Why is the caller not asked qualifying questions? Example: Has any verbal or physical threats been made? Is there an actual firearm being brandished ?

Then not roll a squad car... by rolling the squad care it validates the woman and her reasoning for making the call.

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. These people are getting out of hand! o_O

Getting ?? GETTING???!! Me thinks they done GOT out of control quite awhile ago.

Wow... This should be interesting... I just ordered new checks with the message " Supporter of the 2nd Ammendment" on them.

I can't wait to see the perplexed look on a anti's face when I write out a check and hand it off.... I can see their face now and the thoughts behind their eyes..."It's money... Money = good.... But it's pro-gun = bad... Damm what to do?"

I suppose there will be someone who says my check "scares" them o_O

I have my Winged Betty Parachute and Globe hat with Edelwise pin, most understand that just fine! Still waiting for some soccer mom to get triggered because I also have my rank, and Riflemans pins on it as well!

I'm wondering if it was a staged event......$25 for a tshirt....helluva way to market to their base....I almost bought one.

This kinda reminds me of the fellow that was kicked out of the nudist colony because he couldnt keep his nose out of other peoples business. Some folks just gotta spoil things for everyone else. :)

I know, right? They need to get their azzes kicked like in the old days but we are supposed to be more civilized today... Efff that if this is what is deemed acceptable.:mad::mad::mad:

I was being nice. Its out of bubbleguming control if we are being honest.

Sorry if the inflection didn't come through on my post. I knew you were just being nice. My incredulous emphasis is more about how the rest of the world DOESN'T get how out of control these whack-a-doodles are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top