JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Discount Gun Sales LLC

Briefly checked it out this PM, DGS seems to be a chain of 10 stores in WA/OR. The 2 guys I met were well dressed and very courteous/professional. I was asking about an A3 upper for my AR and they seemed to be very knowledgable. I didn't notice any standout deals/prices. They do carry some ammo. To be fair they are still setting up shop. No gunsmith on site. There is a sister shop in Beaverton that just opened also. Fellow says the company is based out of Seattle. Several handgun display cases (PBP probably up your alley).

One fellow seems to be a local, knows the shooting ranges in Clark Co.

Located across the street from Fred Meyers in Hazel Dell, next to Sushi Tsunami (which I frequent and would highly recommend).

Discount Gun Sales LLC

Briefly checked it out this PM, DGS seems to be a chain of 10 stores in WA/OR. The 2 guys I met were well dressed and very courteous/professional. I was asking about an A3 upper for my AR and they seemed to be very knowledgable. I didn't notice any standout deals/prices. They do carry some ammo. To be fair they are still setting up shop. No gunsmith on site. There is a sister shop in Beaverton that just opened also. Fellow says the company is based out of Seattle. Several handgun display cases (PBP probably up your alley).

One fellow seems to be a local, knows the shooting ranges in Clark Co.

Located across the street from Fred Meyers in Hazel Dell, next to Sushi Tsunami (which I frequent and would highly recommend).
Are the prices in the store as outrageous as the prices on their website? About $50 above everyone else on Kahr's and about $100 over on Glocks.

Crossroads Arms (jcs3 here on NWFA) is pretty good but he isn't a gun store. However, he is close and convenient for East County people and has good prices.
I've bought 3 guns and a trigger from Joe this year, he can order pretty much anything and has great prices! Shoot him a PM and he'll send you a quote.

And as everyone else has said, Brightwater Ventures is great too, I was just in there a couple Days ago and Nick was letting me fondle some Glocks (Sounds dirty :s0114:) for a while.

LL Guns moved to a new location off of 72nd just south of dollars corner. Never bought a gun there but have bought ammo and a holster there the other day. Terry is a nice guy. They also have a nice selection of used guns.

Can't say I care much for C&C guns, low selection and there prices seem to be a touch higher.

Are the prices in the store as outrageous as the prices on their website? About $50 above everyone else on Kahr's and about $100 over on Glocks.

Didn't check, I'm more of a practical rifle/F-class/blackpowder guy. I suspect they have more overhead and are catering to a market less discerning than some of us on this site.

FWIW I'm a Brightwater fan, and I have an acquaintance that works at Wholesale Sports that can be very helpful. Unfortunately most of my trinkets and baubles I have to get internet shopping (Bruno's, Midway) and can't help the locals very much.

1) L&L is the best shop around for great deals on used pistols & handguns. The owner, Terry is a good guy and is easy to deal with. The new shop is an outstanding upgrade from the old bldg they were in & there is always a needfull thing there.
2) The Gun Shop in Longview does xfers for $20 and does not charge sales tax on xfers. They have a pretty good selection of used & new guns. I've picked up some pretty cool used C&R type guns there (Vector SP89 Clone, Luger, MAS 45 .22 LR traing rifle, etc.).
3) Board member Andrew "Coctailer" is great to deal with & is a good guy. His prices are good and he does xfers for $35.
4) Bob's in Longview has very good prices on new guns. It is a cool store if you like hunting & fishing (micro Cabelas)
5) Brightwater Ventures is a good place to shop for new guns, ammo & assys. Nick is a stand up guy is is doing a great job.

L&L Gun's, in Battleground- If anyone on NWFA were in my shoes you would have a new found meaning for pissed-off. Until my incident L&L Guns was my Favorite gun shop. I turned everyone i know in his direction. Now (having lost my fav gun shop) im here to say please dont give these people your money.

I too had a run in with Terry @ L&L a while back. He almost got away with taking one of my guns until I threatened to call the police. He reluctantly gave me my gun back (after having it for almost 1 1/2 years!) in pieces.

I'm not far from there.
Might have to check it out.

The place in Hazel Dell is Discount Guns. Yes, right across the street from Fred Meyer - between the Sushi place and Firestone. I stopped in there last night and looked around. The guy behind the counter (Frank?) was very assertive and took the time to help/answer my questions. OK selection on new guns. I asked if they dealt with any used guns and was told only if they are in near mint condition. They just opened not too long ago so we'll see how they do.

we have a guy right here his name is andrew and goes by cocktailer here on the forum very reasonable and goies to alot of the gun shows his ffl is good in or as well as wa if im correct you can look his name up here and his web site

I checked out the new DGS in Beaverton a couple of weeks back. Nice guys, but I agree the prices are higher than most other places. Plus for the black rifle folks, they are the only place around town that I have found that stocks a significant selsection of Magpul accessories.

That new gun shop is way over priced. Furthermore was tryn to get a factory Glock trigger, 4times they tryd 2 play dumb n get me to buy a "ghost" trigger at 3time the cost of the one that I asked for, the factory triggeri wanted. Go to LLguns or clearwater ventures. F#k those guys unless u HAVE2 get what they got PEROID they aren't near as dumb as they treated me
OOOOO..... I OFFERED cash on a saiga, they refused to even come any were near clearwaters price. Itold them I would rather give my biz to a new biz, they still refused, again..
FUK them hard for waisting my time. 4 me...

That new gun shop is way over priced. Furthermore was tryn to get a factory Glock trigger, 4times they tryd 2 play dumb n get me to buy a "ghost" trigger at 3time the cost of the one that I asked for, the factory triggeri wanted. Go to LLguns or clearwater ventures. F#k those guys unless u HAVE2 get what they got PEROID they aren't near as dumb as they treated me
OOOOO..... I OFFERED cash on a saiga, they refused to even come any were near clearwaters price. Itold them I would rather give my biz to a new biz, they still refused, again..
FUK them hard for waisting my time. 4 me...

Brightwater;)

There's a new shop in washougal by the way. Its across from pendelton n ampm, above the pet care place or whatever. He is alwase willi.g to work wiitb me. Consignment, layaway and gunsmithing.

There is a fairly new shop in Woodland - Woodland Guns & Ammo - nice guy who seems to know his stuff - no smith on sight but has a pretty good selection of handguns - mostly new and some used - a reasonable selection of long guns as well. Now that I'm not in a new area and no longer have an FFL I guess I'll have to shop like normal people instead of calling 3 or 4 friends to find what I want and trade some work or something I took in trade to get it.

I guess I would have to say Brightwater is my regular gun shop now. I have picked up about a half dozen guns (couple SIGs, couple of Glocks, a Ruger, etc.) from them since I started this thread. :)

When I was shopping for HK P30L, bright water said "we don't order guns at this time" for 3-4 times every time I walked in there. So I went to Longview The gun shop and bought it. Price was good and service were good too. Not that they are bad or anything, but whatever.

When I was shopping for HK P30L, bright water said "we don't order guns at this time" for 3-4 times every time I walked in there. So I went to Longview The gun shop and bought it. Price was good and service were good too. Not that they are bad or anything, but whatever.

what shop in longview did you go?
is the name The Gun Shop? how was there selection or did they order it for you?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top