JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they want to appeal to the "left" they should sell bongs, pipes, syringes, women's underwear, bizarre sexy-toys.... etc.
:rolleyes:

Don't forget the Onesy pajamas with the snowflakes on them. :)
600x600 (1).jpg

I really hope this does not break the NW Firearms rules of the road. I could not help myself though. Saw this sign at the LGS in Sequim when my grandson and I went to the Appleseed event in Port Townsend earlier this summer. Classic. dicks.jpg

Dicks is more complex than that. They have a much lower margin on guns and hunting equipment. 13% if I remember correctly v 27% for most other items. By eliminating hunting equipment, which they compete with cabelas and bass pro and all the mail order places.

If they replace a small part of their floor space with stuff that makes 2x the profit they are not going to fail. Be honest. Who shops there? They never had the guns we wanted.

I have been in the local store exactly twice and was less than impressed and didn't really plan on ever going back anyway. They were a shotty store then and an even shottier store now I hope Dick's profits go limp and they are never able to erect another Dick's:cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top