JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first paragraph makes it sound like they were forced to change their gun policy due to "tighten gun controls".

They made the decision on their own, now they can deal with the results of their decision. No sympathy here.

Last Edited:
They still send junk mail to me. Instant delete since they made their anti 2A choice. I don't even open them up anymore. Actually I don't even know how I got on their list as I've never bought anything from them.

They still send junk mail to me. Instant delete since they made their anti 2A choice. I don't even open them up anymore. Actually I don't even know how I got on their list as I've never bought anything from them.
You can unsubscribe, but you'd have to click:rolleyes:

I bet it has less to do with UA and more to do with their policy change/Anti-2A stance. Or maybe people are deciding to buy their UA hunting apperal from another store? They can go the way of the Dodo for all I care. Successful businesses listen to the needs of the customers, not the demands of the public.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hate to say good for them about any business, but... GOOD FOR THEM!!!!! As the name implies, they are Di##s!!:cool:

I think Dick's used faulty logic when they decided to enter the lefty game of virtue-signaling.

Figuring the amount of revenue lost from 18-21 yr old's firearm sales vs the gain from anti-gun golfers and tennis players was at best a static analysis. They probably figured-in a small amount of short-lived "protest boycotts" on top of that. But what I think they failed to factor in was revenues from hunters and pro 2A people who have never bought firearms or related gear from them but spend a couple hundo every season for their kids' baseball, tennis, lacrosse, football, or other sporty-goods. Not to mention their own camping, hunting, golf, or whatever gear, clothing and shoes, boots, etc. Those (former) customers up the ante exponentially...

You can unsubscribe, but you'd have to click:rolleyes:

I bet it has less to do with UA and more to do with their policy change/Anti-2A stance. Or maybe people are deciding to buy their UA hunting apperal from another store? They can go the way of the Dodo for all I care. Successful businesses listen to the needs of the customers, not the demands of the public.

I clicked into the article and didn't really get a good picture of the UA issue -- searched a bit more elsewhere -- the issue for Dicks is that UA is selling its products to more budget minded stores and this is reducing sales at Dicks for those goods. Dicks went so far as to blame UA for its troubles by selling to shops that have cheaper prices as if UA owed Dicks something and wasn't a wholly separate company trying hawk its own goods in whatever way it saw fit. LOL -- suck it Dicks.

Under Armour shares fall as Dick's Sporting Goods blames the athleisure wear company for weak sales

Wait... did you use both of those words because they both rhyme with the two words typically used to refer to the innuendo versions of their name?

o_O

If so, I'm impressed! :s0155:

Ummm.....yeah. Yeah I did. (I don't get it BTW). o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads