JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman's in Salem last week; a buyer was swinging a kel-tech, pumping the action, dry-firing, & looking down the sights as I was turning the corner.

While I was dodging the hazard, I gave the kid behind the counter a dirty look, and got the hell away from them.

Gun stores or gun desks should have a 3 foot orange ball painted in a corner where the walls meet the ceiling; with "SAFE DIRECTION" clearly written on it.

ANY time I hand somebody a firearm, I pick and point out the safe direction.....and make them use it, and only it.

Would you like to bet on that? I'll put up $1,000 that says no unloaded gun has ever discharged. If you can post even a single credible story of an unloaded gun going off, I'll pay you. If you cannot, you pay me. Deal? OK, go. I'll give you 48 hours. ;)

Apparently, you fail to understand the understood grammatical use of quotation marks to establish sarcasm and irony.

Moral of the story is it's bad to point a gun at something you don't want to kill.

I've had a similar experience in a shop where the actions were zip tied partially open and they couldn't understand why I didn't like them pointing guns at me and sweeping the entire store with the muzzle because "they're not loaded." Loaded or not, bad habits are bad habits and I don't like getting guns pointed at me.

Been here a while. I know IM from Id to know his/her sh#t. What I read from his/her post was sarcasm at the stupidity of people that would point a firearm at anyone at anytime anywhere "assuming" it was "unloaded" and someone got shot. Hopefully the quote was to add emphesis to his/her point.

It happens at gun stores way more often than it should. I've been swept MANY times by patrons checking out a new piece. And have said something each and every time. One of the customers told me he was a LEO. I told him it didn't matter.

I'll pay half of the bet you think IM owes you, if, after you think you know what he was trying to say, still calls for a payoff. Deal?
Btw, didn't see a post taking any bet.
Sometimes the bull at the top of a ridge has a better picture of the treasures below:rolleyes:.

That video had me flinching the whole time . I had MY " AD "
With an empty Ruger Standard. Idiot I WAS . Almost shot my brother in-law in the foot " 24 inches close enough for me " DRY FIRING it after removing the magazine.
This seems to be larger % of AD or like I call it now NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE. GOES IN THIS ORDER
1) cycle the action
2) mag drop
3) fire gun

OOPS

1)drop magazine
2) cycle action
3) press check or alike
4) safely release hammer

IT SUCKS BUT I DID AND I OWN IT . I WENT BACK TO SQUARE ONE GUN HANDLING TO REBOOT. THAT AND ALCOHOL AND WEAPONS DIVORCED...I CHOSE GUNS...7 yrs worth of beer money..
THATS ENOUGH FOR SIZEABLE CACHE
ANYBODY QUIT DRINKING YET
HAD ABOUT READING
:s0133::s0133::s0133::s0032::s0133::s0133:

As he said I Just work here bro the fact is you have to take control these day's bunch of clowns working at these stores these days YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE HANDS ME THE GUN AND I RACK IT AND LOCK IT OPEN AND ACTUALLY PUT MY FINGER IN THE BARREL LOL

As he said I Just work here bro the fact is you have to take control these day's bunch of clowns working at these stores these days YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE HANDS ME THE GUN AND I RACK IT AND LOCK IT OPEN AND ACTUALLY PUT MY FINGER IN THE BARREL LOL[/QUOTE

NO COMMENT Bro:eek:!!!

I was taught a young age that it doesn't matter if its a toy or a real gun. You never point a gun at anyone or anything unless you plan on using it.
I'm not kidding bro but my neighbor was just at my house less than a hour ago and I'm taking her to the range to shoot some guns she said I want to learn the rules hehehe I told her the number one "rule" lol don't point a gun at something you don't want to shoot no matter what

Wow.

It's OK to be wrong. You're discussing like the antis discuss; mind closed. :rolleyes:

And for the cheap seats, he meant guns that were assumed to be unloaded because they were in a display case or being sold at an FFL.

Hence the quotes. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top