JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just tell them that failing to support any part of the Constitution is non-Constitutional and that they are thereby failing their country and all that it stands for in the world.

tac

The state ignores federal laws; immigration and whackie weed.

The state actually aids illegal immigrants, and will not help the feds.

So, by their own examples...the state has lost the best tool for law enforcement; the moral standing.
th(2).jpg
a

Even after almost seventy-two years here, I don't get it.

Your actual national founding document enshrines your G*d-given right to defend yourselves against aggression and the 'tyranny of government', and yet you have a substantial portion of the population actively working to deprive you of that right.

How has it come to this?

tac

Even after almost seventy-two years here, I don't get it.

Your actual national founding document enshrines your G*d-given right to defend yourselves against aggression and the 'tyranny of government', and yet you have a substantial portion of the population actively working to deprive you of that right.

How has it come to this?

tac

Good Question!!! To many left leaning A holes would be my guess!! ;)

^^^Reminds me^^^
Road trips in the back seat of a 67 Cadillac, I was always the kid in the middle, so no matter who started it, I was the one that got it first!:(
My kids always fought for the seat behind me since it was the safest spot to avoid a horse-bite on the knee :D

Good Question!!! To many left leaning A holes would be my guess!! ;)

It's only making us stronger!

:s0004:

What has been done to exempt our generation from the fight for Individual Liberty?

I accept the challenge; along with my 2a brothers and sisters, no matter how far back or how far forward they lean in the saddle.

We will prevail.

Vincere aut Morea; Victory or Death!

bedford-3x3-mc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR