JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This isn't good.

I don't follow racing much anymore and prefer racing that includes turns of various sharpness and direction, but I watch a NASCAR race once in a while just because 'Murica!

This is disturbing on many levels. Did they forget their roots?
Anyway I just may have to give the whole NASCAR thing the go by.

Here's the link. Sorry. I'm not sure how to post an actual article.

All they are doing is not alowing military style weapons to be used in ads. While I dont agree with that, they will still have the NRA night race and allow Henry and other firearms Co to sponser cars. They'll still give away the Six Shooters at Texas. Bass Pro - Cabelas is a big sponsor that I doubt NASCAR could afford to turn down.

Maybe my perception is based on the constant assault on ALL of our rights and demonization of regular folks in general.

You're supposed to dance with the one who bring ya'. I find it a betrayal by NASCAR.

And I was actually going to watch Darlington the day after tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I quit watching when the changed the format . Seems like they are bent on destroying it. I'd like to see few restrictions and let them race. The stands would fill up again if they did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top