JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I need a beer milkshake.

That's an easy one for you. Head over to Rogue and get a chocolate porter growler. When it goes flat, toss it in the blender with some of your favorite ice cream, I'd go with either vanilla or tin roof.

whir it up, stick it in a glass, and enjoy.

ETA - I think I mean Mocha Porter, too lazy to check my fridge. Finish it off in the glass with a little chocolate sauce, or a broken up almond roca.

EGO much!
You consider having an education being egotistical? That explains a lot of what you have done in this thread. I guess you are somehow threatened by me and this is personal for you. That is cool. I can live with that.

I was wondering why you were so butt hurt about my bad experience.

You consider having an education being egotistical? That explains a lot of what you have done in this thread. I guess you are somehow threatened by me and this is personal for you. That is cool. I can live with that.

I was wondering why you were so butt hurt about my bad experience.
Sweet smug bro.

This is such an odd community here. Two people on my ignore list now.

73387d1293587394-pocono-country-place-good-bad-its-zombie-thread.jpg

57a2416f-fee4-41b3-8b51-e57e9d7deeb7.jpg
celebrity-pictures-tommy-lee-jones-jazz-hands.jpg

Sweet smug bro.

This is such an odd community here. Two people on my ignore list now.
I am honored.

PS: Glad you were able to pass your judgement on our "community" here.

PPS: I see from most of your posts you are a cop hater. I was only an LEO for a very short time and that was long ago. Is that what has your panties in such a knot?

This thread is getting old. I hate it when you people keep posting and I am forced to check every day for new posts, just so I don't miss out on anything. Can we all just get along? I think we should just have a group hug, agree to disagree, and then go buy Glocks together at The Gun Room ;). Sound like a good idea to you?

This thread is getting old. I hate it when you people keep posting and I am forced to check every day for new posts, just so I don't miss out on anything. Can we all just get along? I think we should just have a group hug, agree to disagree, and then go buy Glocks together at The Gun Room ;). Sound like a good idea to you?

No one's forcing you, it's not like Palin saw your house from her porch, and the local PD came over to waterboard you until you shopped at WS. :s0112:

PPS: I see from most of your posts you are a cop hater. I was only an LEO for a very short time and that was long ago. Is that what has your panties in such a knot?

HAHAHAHA.

I don't hate cops, I hate people who put food on their table by trampling the rights of others. They're traitors.

Based on your video, I'm glad you aren't an LEO anymore, you would have been a peach the first time some prole didn't do precisely what you wanted. I've got you figured out though, the look at me videos, the failed businesses, the "I used to be a cop" appeal for authority. Then again, everyone on the internet was either at one time a cop, a soldier, or a lawyer.

So, since I must be a cop hater because I don't agree with or trust them in general, then YOU must be a fan and supporter of the thin blue line, and part of the problem. That's ok though, you went to Marshall.

I do love that with the ignore feature, I can cherrypick what I want to respond to or read. :)

HAHAHAHA.

I don't hate cops, I hate people who put food on their table by trampling the rights of others. They're traitors.

Based on your video, I'm glad you aren't an LEO anymore, you would have been a peach the first time some prole didn't do precisely what you wanted. I've got you figured out though, the look at me videos, the failed businesses, the "I used to be a cop" appeal for authority. Then again, everyone on the internet was either at one time a cop, a soldier, or a lawyer.

So, since I must be a cop hater because I don't agree with or trust them in general, then YOU must be a fan and supporter of the thin blue line, and part of the problem. That's ok though, you went to Marshall.

I do love that with the ignore feature, I can cherrypick what I want to respond to or read. :)

Yup, typical cop hater BS. Disguising insecurities with self righteousness.

Wholesale Sports, Burlington WA. Needed to pick up some 12 ga. slugs, had two boxes in hand and decided that I needed to try on a CZ-85. Waltzed up to the gun counter and made the HUGE mistake of setting the two boxes on top of the counter. You would have thought some sort of crime had been committed by the reaction of the sales clerk. This guy literally jogs over loudly proclaiming "you can't do that, you can'd do that!" I'm looking around to see what's happening as are a couple of other customers. All of us wondering what and where the problem is. This idiot stops in front of me in some sort of heightened state of excitement still shouting "you can't do that!" "you can't do that!". I'm wondering what the F is this guy ranting about. He finally spits out that I can't lay the two boxes of shotgun slugs on the counter. So I says to him well here, hold on to them for me while I look at a pistol. He refuses. Well I still want to look at the pistol so I set the boxes on the floor next to me. I tell him what I want to look at and he gets it off the wall. He pulls the mag and checks to se if the chamber is clear. I'm looking it over, thinking I should go ahead and buy the gun. Then he opens up his mouth. He says what did you do with those shotgun shells? I tell him I removed them from the counter. He says where did you put them? I say "not on the counter." He says "well, you had better not have put them in your pocket!" I say "are you for F-ing for real?" "I put them on the floor." Idiot clerk says o.k. and looks over the counter to see for himself. Now he wants to know if I like the CZ. I say yes I do. He then says "Are we buying today?" I says "no, we are not buying today or any other day." He snaps the CZ off the counter , and as I turn to walk off , he reminds me that I have left the slugs on the floor. I turn and look at this nut, and tell him " when I said no we are not buying today that includes the shotgun slugs that are on your floor. I suggest that you go pick them up and restock them before somebody steps on them" I left the store , drove over to Skagit Arms, bought my Slugs. I will no longer do any business with wholesale sports.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads