JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wholesale Sports, Burlington WA. Needed to pick up some 12 ga. slugs, had two boxes in hand and decided that I needed to try on a CZ-85. Waltzed up to the gun counter and made the HUGE mistake of setting the two boxes on top of the counter. You would have thought some sort of crime had been committed by the reaction of the sales clerk. This guy literally jogs over loudly proclaiming "you can't do that, you can'd do that!" I'm looking around to see what's happening as are a couple of other customers. All of us wondering what and where the problem is. This idiot stops in front of me in some sort of heightened state of excitement still shouting "you can't do that!" "you can't do that!". I'm wondering what the F is this guy ranting about. He finally spits out that I can't lay the two boxes of shotgun slugs on the counter. So I says to him well here, hold on to them for me while I look at a pistol. He refuses. Well I still want to look at the pistol so I set the boxes on the floor next to me. I tell him what I want to look at and he gets it off the wall. He pulls the mag and checks to se if the chamber is clear. I'm looking it over, thinking I should go ahead and buy the gun. Then he opens up his mouth. He says what did you do with those shotgun shells? I tell him I removed them from the counter. He says where did you put them? I say "not on the counter." He says "well, you had better not have put them in your pocket!" I say "are you for F-ing for real?" "I put them on the floor." Idiot clerk says o.k. and looks over the counter to see for himself. Now he wants to know if I like the CZ. I say yes I do. He then says "Are we buying today?" I says "no, we are not buying today or any other day." He snaps the CZ off the counter , and as I turn to walk off , he reminds me that I have left the slugs on the floor. I turn and look at this nut, and tell him " when I said no we are not buying today that includes the shotgun slugs that are on your floor. I suggest that you go pick them up and restock them before somebody steps on them" I left the store , drove over to Skagit Arms, bought my Slugs. I will no longer do any business with wholesale sports.

I guess they could have been fearful you would place ammo in one of the guns they showed you. Even though I can understand that, I cannot understand or ignore the manner in which they dealt with it with you personally.

I guess they could have been fearful you would place ammo in one of the guns they showed you. Even though I can understand that, I cannot understand or ignore the manner in which they dealt with it with you personally.

He's going to have one heck of a time fitting those 12ga slugs into a CZ-85.

I don't care if he was doing something against store policy. The policy most likely isn't posted and when I go to someone's place of business I expect to be treated with a certain level of respect and politeness.

He's going to have one heck of a time fitting those 12ga slugs into a CZ-85.

I don't care if he was doing something against store policy. The policy most likely isn't posted and when I go to someone's place of business I expect to be treated with a certain level of respect and politeness.
That just follows the rule of business that states "The customer isn't always right, but they should leave feeling like they were..."

You consider having an education being egotistical? That explains a lot of what you have done in this thread. I guess you are somehow threatened by me and this is personal for you. That is cool. I can live with that.

I was wondering why you were so butt hurt about my bad experience.

No I do not consider having an education egotistical. Egotistical is when you brag about your own and belittle others', like you did.

I am not threatened by you in the least, and this is not personal for me. I think your point of view should be questioned as your motives are suspect and we have not heard the "other side" of the story. You seem to expect the membership here to follow you blindly based on your video tirade, those who do are sheep, and would be lost without your guidance.

Butt-hurt is a crude but effective description of your personal feelings regarding your experience.

Incidentally how many accounts do you have with NWF? I thought the rules stated you could have only one?

No I do not consider having an education egotistical. Egotistical is when you brag about your own and belittle others', like you did.

I am not threatened by you in the least, and this is not personal for me. I think your point of view should be questioned as your motives are suspect and we have not heard the "other side" of the story. You seem to expect the membership here to follow you blindly based on your video tirade, those who do are sheep, and would be lost without your guidance.

Butt-hurt is a crude but effective description of your personal feelings regarding your experience.

Incidentally how many accounts do you have with NWF? I thought the rules stated you could have only one?

Yeah, you're threatened...it is obvious. otherwise you would have no stake in this. Don't worry. I do not bite...unless asked nicely.

You seem to expect the membership here to follow you blindly based on your video tirade, those who do are sheep, and would be lost without your guidance.

Or,
He has a lot of personal friends here that know him outside the forum and know that he isn't a liar or have a personal agenda.:s0155:

I'm not sure where you expect us to follow him to....
PP is a buddy of mine, but I'll shop at Wholesale Sports if I want.

Or,
He has a lot of personal friends here that know him outside the forum and know that he isn't a liar or have a personal agenda.:s0155:

I'm not sure where you expect us to follow him to....
PP is a buddy of mine, but I'll shop at Wholesale Sports if I want.
How dare you! Traitor!

Seriously though, guys like you that know me realize I may be dramatic (I might even be a little flamboyant in my presentation). Like my grandfather always said, you can tell a story "exactly" the way it happened or your can tell it in a way people will listen and walk away with the point...but I have no reason to pretend to be offended. Also, the fact that the negative perception is there on the part of others shows something needs addressed. Luckily, today the issue did get addressed in a very positive way. A way that makes me believe Wholesale Sports deserves some credit.

I will be starting another thread addressing the new developments since this one is already so long. In fact if any forum monitor wants to close this one I would be in support of that. It has run it's course.

Now you are being too forward. I know what you are getting at... and no, I will not sleep with you.

Dang it! I thought you were the type that liked to be treated like dog crap. Guess I'll have to try a different approach...

Everyone likes you, your so popular, smart, witty and charming. You have an aire about you that all are drawn to. Your'e like Obama light even conservatives respect your opinions and policies. I detect a bit of the Clinton in you as well, you dirty man you.

Dang it! I thought you were the type that liked to be treated like dog crap. Guess I'll have to try a different approach...

Everyone likes you, your so popular, smart, witty and charming. You have an aire about you that all are drawn to. Your'e like Obama light even conservatives respect your opinions and policies. I detect a bit of the Clinton in you as well, you dirty man you.
Actually, I am exactly like that. Just because the keyboard says "no" doesn't mean you throw out the playbook so early in the game.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads