JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it ironic that the little girl whose memory he used to inspire emotion during the speech tonight was 1) allegedly killed with a revolver (police indicated as such due to lack-of-brass) and 2) killed in the city with some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation, in a state where owning a firearm is a miraculous event. Yet no mention how all of the restrictions did nothing to protect an innocent person.

if he cares about the children so much maybe he should quit blowing them to pieces using drones. I bet he's responsible for more kids being blown up just last year alone than all the kids that died from firearms in the US during his presidency.
Of course those kids don't count because they live in some craphole thousands of miles away.

If I have to hear "for the children" or " what about our kids" one more damn time, I'll be sick.

Until I hear different from my penis (Mr. Happy) they are your kids, not mine. You raise them feed them clothe them, the rest of us are sick of doing it! Want to balance the budget? Get rid of tax deductions for children. For that matter get rid of public education and federal subsidies for ignorant freeloading punks! The government was never supposed to be in the education business, can't find it in the constitution. Only in the past 100 years or so have the liberals forced this nonsense on us.

(could also do away with the national weather service too, trillions of dollars spent on what? They aren't much better than they were in the 60's. Grandpa's bunions were more accurate)

You'd think that from the graphs at the top of the page but scroll down to the bar graphs and they don't seem to match up with the top graphs or sanity.

Those bar graphs at the bottom were from social media polls from before tonight. So the American People live real time dis like and the drones and borg collective all talk in lock step in social media sites or is it just like dead people voting. Looks like the page has changed since the the speaking liar in chief. Its like unempolyment revision cause the truth sucks for the king.

Via The Atlantic:

"Guns 'Deserve a Vote': Watch Obama's Best Moment from the State of the Union
It was a three-and-a-half-minute moment of a much longer State of the Union address, but it was about guns. And as he said, "This time is different.""

The One and Biden saying they are not coming for our guns
- then they are laying a foundation to do that in the next administration
- This Time it is Different - and they really are ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top